Wounded Soldiers Being Sent Back To Iraq

It gets worse.

http://www.salon.com/news/2007/03/11/fort_...ing/index1.html

Soldiers with mental problems, soldiers with injuries that make them unable to bear the weight of protective gear, doctors signing off of bogus medical reports....Just sickening.

Oh, BTW, this unit described here is on there way back for their third tour in Iraq.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if the libitards didnt try to shut down every military recruitment program in the Country..maybe if they werent throwing rocks and vandalizing recruitment centers, then they would HAVE those "fresh soldiers."

Funny you should mention that. So many college age Republicans, and not a recruiter in sight: http://operationyellowelephant.blogspot.co...ters-didnt.html

I wonder why they didn't invite anyone to enlist these bright, strong young "patriots?"

Well, you guys love to flaggelate yourselves over how much ya REALLY REALLY support the troops and "dissent is patriotic!!"

How come YOU arent enlisting?

Not their war. They didn't start it.

They just voted to authorize the Republicans to start it. :worthy:

Who's to say they will be in combat roles? Maybe they will go and do paperwork, drive, meet and great for those great liberal congressmen who want to be seen there on occasion. If they are still active duty there are a million and one things beyond slugging a rifle that every platoon needs to have done. That's why there are these things called "support troops".

:worthy:

They just voted to authorize the Republicans to start it. :worthy:

I didn't vote authorize anything. And that stupid authorization was suppose to kick in after Bush exhausted all other measures. Telling the UN inspectors that they had better leave Iraq before the bombs start falling is not, IMO, exhausting all possible alternatives.

I've already got my DD 214. My point is that those yelping the loudest for this war are sitting it out. Put up or shut up.

How is wanting to win "yelping the loudest"?

I ask again. Can I not support my local police or firemen without being one?

If ass-clowns like you are involved with world events and posting about them here, how come you never talk about charming stories like this?

(soon to vanish from the like of CNN after 10 minutes)

ABAT, Morocco (Reuters) -- Morocco said on Monday it was investigating whether an overnight blast was a militant suicide attack after a man with explosives under his clothes was blown up and three others were wounded at a Casablanca Internet cafe.

The Sunday night blast occurred in the commercial capital's Sidi Moumen slum, home to 13 suicide bombers who killed 32 people in Casablanca in 2003. Sunday was the third anniversary of train bombings in Madrid that killed 191 people.

Morocco, on high alert after a string of bomb attacks last month in neighboring Algeria, has said it had information about an al Qaeda plot to mount an attack but that the circumstances of the Internet cafe blast were not clear.

"The man used to come to view jihadist Web sites and the dispute was prompted by the Internet cafe owner's decision to prevent him this time from viewing such propaganda material," said the official.

Governments in North Africa fear violence may spill over from Algeria after the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat renamed itself al Qaeda organization in the Islamic Maghreb with the aim of fusing similar Islamist groups together.

How is wanting to win "yelping the loudest"?

I ask again. Can I not support my local police or firemen without being one?

If ass-clowns like you are involved with world events and posting about them here, how come you never talk about charming stories like this?

(soon to vanish from the like of CNN after 10 minutes)

ABAT, Morocco (Reuters) -- Morocco said on Monday it was investigating whether an overnight blast was a militant suicide attack after a man with explosives under his clothes was blown up and three others were wounded at a Casablanca Internet cafe.

The Sunday night blast occurred in the commercial capital's Sidi Moumen slum, home to 13 suicide bombers who killed 32 people in Casablanca in 2003. Sunday was the third anniversary of train bombings in Madrid that killed 191 people.

Morocco, on high alert after a string of bomb attacks last month in neighboring Algeria, has said it had information about an al Qaeda plot to mount an attack but that the circumstances of the Internet cafe blast were not clear.

"The man used to come to view jihadist Web sites and the dispute was prompted by the Internet cafe owner's decision to prevent him this time from viewing such propaganda material," said the official.

Governments in North Africa fear violence may spill over from Algeria after the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat renamed itself al Qaeda organization in the Islamic Maghreb with the aim of fusing similar Islamist groups together.

A College Republican supports the war by staying in College? The army is stretched to the breaking point, taking in all sorts of people they normally wouldn't, and the College Republicans react by criticizing Democrats instead of joining up. Sweet

Well then, I guess John Kerry should have been sent home after his first purple heart! How cruel the US Army must be. I'm ashamed at this country and wish I was born in France.

I didn't vote authorize anything. And that stupid authorization was suppose to kick in after Bush exhausted all other measures. Telling the UN inspectors that they had better leave Iraq before the bombs start falling is not, IMO, exhausting all possible alternatives.

Dam Bush, he should have given Saddam another 12 years of defying UN resolutions and firing missles at our air craft. He would most certianly have a nuke in about another 12 years then he could have nuked Iran and taken care of business for us. Bush is a dumb ass and America sucks. Go drink your Molson A#$-hole.

Yeah...you didn't vote to authorize anything, but the College Republicans started it.

In other words, in true Democrat fashion: everything is somebody else's fault.

I feel like I'm watching CNN's Crossfire, or Bill O'Reilly arguing with Al Franken, when I read Molson vs brokes posts.

Might as well be Republican pundit vs Democratic pundit.

1) You don't know what you are talking about.

2) Someone as stupid as you should not be throwing bombs. Glass houses?

A College Republican supports the war by staying in College? The army is stretched to the breaking point, taking in all sorts of people they normally wouldn't, and the College Republicans react by criticizing Democrats instead of joining up. Sweet

Give them a break. Like a young Dick Cheney, they have more important things to do than fight a war in Iraq that they say we can't afford to lose.

Right, that was sure working well with Saddam paying off people in the UN, including your butt-buddies, the French.

Maybe if the libitards didnt try to shut down every military recruitment program in the Country..maybe if they werent throwing rocks and vandalizing recruitment centers, then they would HAVE those "fresh soldiers."

The recruitment quotas were met, or just about met.

Freshyness

The U.S. military met most of its quotas for recruitment in 2006, signing up 286,936 new soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines. Department of Defense figures for 2006 show the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Marine Corps Reserve, Coast Guard and Air Force met or exceeded quotas. The Coast Guard Reserve made 66 percent of its goal; the Navy Reserve, 87 percent; Army Reserve, 95 percent; the Air National Guard, 97 percent; and the Army National Guard, 99 percent.

But if we do lose, it will be the Dems fault!

But that's the new reality; it's the Dems fault that we're stuck in Iraq because they went along with Bush's push to invade with the Republican majority in Congress at the start of the war, and now it's the Dems fault because they won't defund the war to stop it, but if they do defund it it's the Dems fault because they're cutting and running, and even talking in opposition to Bush's plans is bad for morale (at least the White House's morale). So get the talking points clear; no matter what has or will happen, it's the Dems fault!

1) You don't know what you are talking about.

2) Someone as stupid as you should not be throwing bombs. Glass houses?

1.) I made a statement that said "I feel...". Are you really asserting that I do not know how I feel?

2.) Just how stupid am I?

But that's the new reality; it's the Dems fault that we're stuck in Iraq because they went along with Bush's push to invade with the Republican majority in Congress at the start of the war, and now it's the Dems fault because they won't defund the war to stop it, but if they do defund it it's the Dems fault because they're cutting and running, and even talking in opposition to Bush's plans is bad for morale (at least the White House's morale). So get the talking points clear; no matter what has or will happen, it's the Dems fault!

Everything is the Dems fault. Didn't you know that? Hell, I had a root canal Friday...I blame Clinton!