My Observations

BillsNYC

Well, at least our tailgate was a great time! Drank 4 kegs of Labatt Blue and ate 3 packages of Sahlen hot dogs.

Anyways, the game. I was seated in the corner of the endzone where the winning field goal was kicked. I didn't see it because I remained sitting because we were lucky every time I stayed in my seat when the Jets fans stood up. Also, I had Wayne Chrebet's parents next to me, and Josh Evan's wife (or girlfriend?) 2 rows in front of me.

- why are Reed and Shaw always in the huddle, then run off at the last minute? Is it because you need to have 11 men on the field at all times?

- I'm sorry, but Travis Henry does NOT have the speed to run outside. When he ran outside, he had so much room I almost thought it was a Jet breakdown. Of course, as soon as he got to the sideline the Jets would meet him for little gain. If Henry was a tad faster, he would have had some HUGE runs as the field was wide open for him.

- The dumpoffs to Shelton were great, the Jets were never looking for those. I hope they keep this up, of course it be better with Centers.

- On one play I saw Sam Aiken lined up outside, guy sitting near me says "there's Aiken, here goes a Bills running play for no gain!"...exactly what happened.

- I have to say, that in that 4th quarter, I had confidence in the Bills offense and Drew Bledsoe for the first time in 2 years. Maybe you had to be there is person, but the offense in the 4th quarter just looked and played different than they have since the 2002 season, they actually were marching down the field with confidence. I know that had the Bills had an extra minute and not had to go into desperation mode, they would have won that game. Whatever Mularkey said to those guys to charge them up will have a lasting effect in my opinion, and we will see the offense start to produce more. Couple this with the return of Milloy and Vincent, and I still am holding out for a possible run in what is a very winnable 2nd half of the schedule.

GO BILLS!

Whatever Mularkey said to those guys to charge them up will have a lasting effect in my opinion, and we will see the offense start to produce more. Couple this with the return of Milloy and Vincent, and I still am holding out for a possible run in what is a very winnable 2nd half of the schedule.

GO BILLS!

66691[/snapback]

I hope you're right!