Take a shot at being a fantasy GM.

If you could be the GM, what moves would you make to address the issues and needs with our first day picks for this upcoming season?

Here's what I'd like to do.

1) Trade our 4th rd pick, possibly an additional 7th rder, for Tatum Bell and resign A-Train. Now we have our version of thunder and lightning, RB issue resolved.

2) Trade Roscoe with Tampa Bay for CB Alan Zemaitis. They get their Florida boy and we get our hometown boy.

3) Sign Tennessee's RFA DT Randy Starks to a contract with one of our 3rd rd picks.

4) Draft LB Patrick Willis with our 1st rd pick.

5) Draft WR Sidney Rice with our 2nd rd pick.

6) Draft RB Brandon Jackson with our 3rd rd pick.

trade 12, 43, 92, to tampa for the 4th pick and take Calvin Johnson WR

3rd Buster Davis LB

4th Quinton Black LB

6th Antwan Barnes LB

7a Nate llaoa RB

7b Tyrone Moss RB

trade Spikes to Washington for Shawn Springs - sign AnthonyBoone DT

If you could be the GM, what moves would you make to address the issues and needs with our first day picks for this upcoming season?

Here's what I'd like to do.

1) Trade our 4th rd pick, possibly an additional 7th rder, for Tatum Bell and resign A-Train. Now we have our version of thunder and lightning, RB issue resolved.

2) Trade Roscoe with Tampa Bay for CB Alan Zemaitis. They get their Florida boy and we get our hometown boy.

3) Sign Tennessee's RFA DT Randy Starks to a contract with one of our 3rd rd picks.

4) Draft LB Patrick Willis with our 1st rd pick.

5) Draft WR Sidney Rice with our 2nd rd pick.

6) Draft RB Brandon Jackson with our 3rd rd pick.

why no love for roscoe on this board .........

Finish off free agency with a signing of CB Travis Fisher (formerly a Ram!) and, if possible, sign DT Ian Scott to help stop the run! I'd seriously consider a trade-up scenario to land RB Adrian Peterson by packaging pick #12, next years 1st round pick in '08 and LB Takeo Spikes along with our pick at #74 (This goes to Tampa Bay if Peterson is available there). If Peterson is gone, then Patrick Willis is the pick at 12, Marcus McCauley is the pick at #43 and #74 lands OG Manny Ramirez. The 93rd pick is Chris Henry from Arizona. If the trade for Peterson does go through, I'd look at ILB Brandon Siler at pick #43 and make WR Chanci Stuckey the pick at #93.

1) Give the 3rd rounder to Tennessee for Starks (Pending a reasonable contract)

2) Re-Sign Anthony Thomas

3) Send our 2nd round pick to San Diego for Turner (Pending a reasonable contract)

4) Draft Willis #12

5) Resign Kiwalkee Thoma

6) Sign Nick Harper, CB

JimBob...done.