Any Xcellent Picks thru Draft at RB..

Dude you are new so I'll give you a hint: it usually helps to check the threads before you post - unless you like incurring the wrath of some of the more immature around here. There have to be at least 20 threads each about Lynch, Peterson, Leonard, they guy from Arizona, hell even Penn State's RB is in the mix around here. All this wonderful knowledge is available to you if you simply scroll down. :( But seriously, Welcome! :ph34r: Edit: well with all the FU McGahee, I guess you will have to look at page 2 - hit the little "2" button at the bottom left.

:( Thx OC, I will remember your advice. BTW my Daughter and Son In Law live in Philly. Big Flyers and Iggles Fans.

Me-Long Term Bills (since 1960-tells my age and Sabres Fan)

Thx again....

Can't stand the Flyers because of the Fans and the mentality. Ok with the Eagles because I like McNabb(Syracuse) and Andy Reid. I live in Center City. I been a fan of the Bills/Sabres since I can remember - I actually got to see OJ play - when I was 5 or 6(my parents and I had just come back from Korea, I'll never forget how many empty seats were at the Ralph(Rich Stadium). And again, there are so many threads on Running Backs on this board, I am about to puke. It's almost like lobbyists, every day someone puts up a Marshwan Lynch thread, and every day someone puts up a counter like DT first, Irons in the second round - as if repetition will make it happen somehow. :ph34r: Just hang check this board for a few days in a row and you'll see what I am talking about.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, check my signature and click on the link for the Downtown Philly Bills Backers(there is another club too in the Northern Suburbs - but I guess they don't like us too much :( - maybe it's because we actually have fun) and tell your Son and Daughter to stop by anytime. We usually get about 30-80 screaming Bills fans - they gave us the whole upstairs(and, um, well the Eagles fans weren't happy with us making sooo much noise). It's a great group - and I think we are buying a bunch of tickets for the Bills game in Philly this year. If they wanna go - it's best to go with us - Eagle fans are ridiculous and that is no exaggeration.