Do you believe in Aliens...

ieatcrayonz

Anal probes are not segregated to alien use, but, aliens do show a somewhat obsessive need to probe where no one has probed before.

When Kennedy made his famous quote "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country" he was showing us that he understood the reasons why we had to venture into the neither regions of space. If we didn't take the game to the aliens they would most definitely take it to us.

Teddy Rooseveldt was another believer. Who can doubt the meaning of "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

Chruchill himself believed that he was abducted and 'examined.' His reply when asked about the experience was "Although present on the occasion, I have no clear recollection of the events leading up to it."

In the face of such giants who am I to wonder about anal probes?

In the face of such giants who am I to wonder about anal probes?

:(

I think I understand what's going on here. Beerball's getting an idea, and a very bad one at that. He's trying to decide if he should go thru with it or not.

Don't do it dude

That is NOT one of the intended uses of a light saver

:(

I think I understand what's going on here. Beerball's getting an idea, and a very bad one at that. He's trying to decide if he should go thru with it or not.

Don't do it dude

That is NOT one of the intended uses of a light saver

Mock me if you choose Pikardian scum. I know you have designs on crayonz' empire, and do not doubt that he too knows. You will fail, and fail miserably in your quest as you have failed to promote Picard as numero youknow.

Mock me if you choose Pikardian scum. I know you have designs on crayonz' empire, and do not doubt that he too knows. You will fail, and fail miserably in your quest as you have failed to promote Picard as numero youknow.

You are so sticking that thing up your butt, aren't you?

:o:oops::blink:

Laugh if you must at alien probes and misuse your light saver if it makes you feel like a man. You will learn someday.

The aliens are probing cows and other mammals to increase their flatulence for global warming. The sad, but only, answer is to kill all mammals so than humans can live.

:blink:

You disappoint me Padawan. There is much you do not know and have again let your ignorance blind you.

There was a time when I believed we should begin to explain the greater truth to you. But crayonz disagreed, he said your training has proven to be a challenge and you were not yet ready.

I now understand his frustrations in regards to your training.

You have much to learn

:blink:

You disappoint me Padawan. There is much you do not know and have again let your ignorance blind you.

There was a time when I believed we should begin to explain the greater truth to you. But crayonz disagreed, he said your training has proven to be a challenge and you were not yet ready.

I now understand his frustrations in regards to your training.

You have much to learn

Take note in the fact that you were not privvy to the training program at all.

So, gastroenterologists must be the advance guard, and those of us who have had colonoscopies...hmm.

why do you think they put it on the TV . they say it is so that they can see what they are doing

Laugh if you must at alien probes and misuse your light saver if it makes you feel like a man. You will learn someday.

The aliens are probing cows and other mammals to increase their flatulence for global warming. The sad, but only, answer is to kill all mammals so than humans can live.

I am simply practicing deception My League. I would never consider misuse of the Light Saver. Slash mocks me and you; he is an unbeliever, and he is dangerous.

All mammals must be destroyed to allow mankind to coutinue to flourish. Frogs, lizzards, cows...all of them. Whales should be considered as well. I recently watched a program that postulated that giant methane discharges are believed to have sunk ships on the Miami triangle. This must be the work of whales and penguins.

I am simply practicing deception My League. I would never consider misuse of the Light Saver. Slash mocks me and you; he is an unbeliever, and he is dangerous.

All mammals must be destroyed to allow mankind to coutinue to flourish. Frogs, lizzards, cows...all of them. Whales should be considered as well. I recently watched a program that postulated that giant methane discharges are believed to have sunk ships on the Miami triangle. This must be the work of whales and penguins.

I like your thinking but you must remember the need for food. When the mammals are killed off we humans will still need to eat. Fish will be our primary source of meat and whales are the biggest fish available. Penguins are birds, not mammals, but they are as stupid as canadians. Well, almost. We needn't kill them as they will fail on their own.