Do you believe in Aliens...

ieatcrayonz

Yes of course I believe in Aliens.

It's my God-given Constitutional Right to.

I believe in Aliens and I believe in The Buffalo Bills.

Though they both continually disappoint by not showing up, it's only The Bills at make me think about anal probes - if ever so briefly and only on occasion and usually after a loss.

I'm not quite sure about their travelling bilions of miles anymore either. They probably have colonized Earth by now which explains certain phenomena like Doug Flutie, The Patriots, Daniel Snyder, and the Dade County Coroner.

And that they fly billions of miles just to give people anal probes?

We don't fly billions of miles just to give anal probes. That's just one of the ways we kill time as we continue to implement our master plan. It's kind of like how some of you humans enjoy "cow tipping". There's no real purpose for it other than to screw with the cow's heads and get a laugh.

... I'm not quite sure about their travelling bilions of miles anymore either. They probably have colonized Earth by now which explains certain phenomena like Doug Flutie, The Patriots, Daniel Snyder, and the Dade County Coroner.

Doug Flutie is not a "grey". He is actually a genetics experiement gone terribly wrong. I cannot go into details on this matter.

As for Mr. Kraft, as I told Crayonz once -- you're closer than you think.

Of course I believe in Aliens. I see them every day

Like yesterday I had lunch at a Chinese restaurant. And today I'm having dinner at a Mexican place

I'll tell them you said hi :(

Have a drink at an Irish pub while you're at it.

:ph34r: