Greg Olsen is there in the 2nd round

He would be great for JP. Unfortunately, I do not forsee that he will be available when we would be in a position to take him. We have so many other pressing needs. Nevertheless, I would not complain if we picked him with our second pick (whether in the second round or if we snag a pick later in the first round.

He had a great combine. It validated what I already know about him. Unfortunately, he got stuck in a pretty bad to mediocre offense these past two years in college.

Greg Olsen? GREG OLSEN???

He's gone by Pick 41 (MIN) in RD#2. No question in my mind.

If you would like to explain how Free Agency, picks 1, 3a, and 3b are going to help our run defense with DT/ ILB picks, plus fix our CB, RB, and FB depth, then we can take TE if he magically falls to us at #43.

He is gone in the top 20, he is without a doubt the best TE prospect in the draft

No question that he is the top TE prospect. If any of you did not see, watch the replay of the combine on the NFL Network if they replay it. He was head and shoulders above everyone else.

It doesn't matter.

A running back will have fewer plays than a quarterback, and wide receivers and tight ends will have even fewer.

As an example, LaDanian Tomlinson ran the ball 339 times in 2005, and was the target of 77 pass targets (including incompletes), for a total of 416 plays.

In general, a starting running back will have 375-450 plays over 16 games.

Starting wide receivers have 75-150 pass targets over a full season.

Tight ends even less.

Don't waste a pick on few opportunities. Keep Royal, Everett, and Cieslak.