Now that we've run the Sarah Silverman issue

buckeyemike

Smithers, no question about it.

Mary Anne too.

Mary Ann was always my favorite as she is more "my type". Looking back on it, though, Tina Louise was a really good looking woman. I may have to reconsider.

Jennifer was certainly a knock out , but Bailey had that desirable hidden quality..the librarian look...YES!!!!!!!!

I suspect that most Bill's fans would go the Bailey route as that is one of the reasons Bill's fans are so unique. It is easy to be a Pats, or Cowboys fan, just like it is easy to be a loni anderson fan. They are all on the surface very attractive. To be a Bills fan, you have to dig deep and put up with the lack of great winning success. As with girls like Jan Smithers, you have to look deeper to see her attractiveness....not that deep mind you, but unlike Loni Anderson, her beauty was very obvious, its easy to pick the obvious....picking the "sublime" is what makes us Bill's fan special

A much more important question from WKRP:

Jennifer or Bailey?

I say Bailey...something about neurotic yet attractive females who sometimes wear glasses.

Jennifer was certainly a knock out , but Bailey had that desirable hidden quality..the librarian look...YES!!!!!!!!

I suspect that most Bill's fans would go the Bailey route as that is one of the reasons Bill's fans are so unique. It is easy to be a Pats, or Cowboys fan, just like it is easy to be a loni anderson fan. They are all on the surface very attractive. To be a Bills fan, you have to dig deep and put up with the lack of great winning success. As with girls like Jan Smithers, you have to look deeper to see her attractiveness....not that deep mind you, but unlike Loni Anderson, her beauty was very obvious, its easy to pick the obvious....picking the "sublime" is what makes us Bill's fan special

Deep, POOJ, deep.

:blink:

Mary Ann was always my favorite as she is more "my type". Looking back on it, though, Tina Louise was a really good looking woman. I may have to reconsider.

Ginger had some incredible curves, both top and bottom, but as POOJ said, there's something about a gorgeous/sexy woman who doesn't appear to know that she has those qualities.

Ginger had some incredible curves, both top and bottom, but as POOJ said, there's something about a gorgeous/sexy woman who doesn't appear to know that she has those qualities.

Too funny!

Would that be because she couldn't use it against you? Those self-aware qualities that is. :flirt::flirt:

I just call this Beerball's "Diamond in the Rough... Ahhhem... Buff" theory... :);)

Yet... I beg to differ... The character Bailey knew the qualities she possessed!

A much more important question from WKRP:

Jennifer or Bailey?

I say Bailey...something about neurotic yet attractive females who sometimes wear glasses.

In my younger days I would have gone with Jennifer but now (am almost 30) I have a greater appreciation for Bailey and definately go with her.

You really didn't have to look to hard to see that Jan Smithers was smokin hot. Nobody has ever answered Loni to this question whenever I've heard or seen it posed.

Maybe it was because Loni's character on the show really wasn't all that nice, in retrospect.