What is your Social Security Number?

taterhill

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, post your bank acct numbers and PIN Numbers... :nana: just bustin your chops Buff...but if anyone would like to post theirs its ok

I'll give you my bank account numbers, as soon as my Nigerian friend transfers all those millions into it...

also, post your bank acct numbers and PIN Numbers... :nana: just bustin your chops Buff...but if anyone would like to post theirs its ok

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...there are TWO of those Nigerians transferring millions? I'm counting on mine getting to me any day now.

Make it three. Man did it feel good to tell my boss to shove it last week. In fact I need to check that account right now.

Wow...there are TWO of those Nigerians transferring millions? I'm counting on mine getting to me any day now.

I saw a news report about that scam. They played along with the scammers to see how it works and tape it all of course. It was surprising to see how many people have fell for that scam. Really sad actually because now they are eating dog food and working at McDonalds because they lost everything.

I saw a news report about that scam. They played along with the scammers to see how it works and tape it all of course. It was surprising to see how many people have fell for that scam. Really sad actually because now they are eating dog food and working at McDonalds because they lost everything.

Holcombs Arm?