Peerless Price

Along with Josh Reed. With our lack at running back, corners are going to be punishing Lee Evans, putting him in double teams and not letting him get deep. Depending on who our #2 reciever is, which I see as still being Peerless, they along with our slot will be getting a lot of passes and a lot of yards.

I guarantee, we'll have a shoot out team this year, exciting nail biters til the end.

The Buffalo Bills: The New Greatest Show on Turf.

I'm not giving up on running back yet. There will be more cuts on down the line, and you might see some movement before we get to training camp. And with our second pick there might be three or four good backs available that might surprise you. Irons and Pittman come to mind. Leonard of Rutgers might be a stretch at the second pick, but I would love to have him in the third if he makes it. I think Price and Reed will be called upon much more next year, as a coach would have to be stupid not to take Lee Evans seriously in prepping for the Bills. Still....all you have to do is nod on one play for that guy to kill you.

With our lack at running back...

Um, valid point if we were playing this Sunday. I don't think we are planning on or will end up with any lack at running back, and we will have a much much better running game than last year.

I do agree that Peerless will have a great year, and has been undervalued in our general talk. Part of that is on JP's shoulders and as a young QB he trusted Lee the most and I think did not have enough of a relationship built with Price. I think that year two of playing together could change that significantly, as well as the whole league keying on Lee (remember last off season with all the worry about Lee as #1 and how he would do without Moulds?).

Along with Josh Reed. With our lack at running back, corners are going to be punishing Lee Evans, putting him in double teams and not letting him get deep. Depending on who our #2 reciever is, which I see as still being Peerless, they along with our slot will be getting a lot of passes and a lot of yards.

I guarantee, we'll have a shoot out team this year, exciting nail biters til the end.

*Yawn*

Poor, poor delusional fans.

i think roscoe parrish will actually be more of an impact receiver than peerless or reed