OK, my wife turns 40

The Tomcat

you dont tug on superman's cape, you dont spit in the wind, you dont pull the mask off the ol' lone ranger, and you sure dont tell the world your wife is turning 40.

you dont tug on superman's cape, you dont spit in the wind, you dont pull the mask off the ol' lone ranger, and you sure dont tell the world your wife is turning 40.

telling the world the wife just turned 40 is a great prank...first it gets her...then it bites you in the rearend until the end of time...its the gift that keeps on giving.

Couple ideas that I've pulled off. One, put a sign in front of the house in the early morning that says, "Honk to wish (insert name) a Happy 40th birthday."

Also, you could always send flowers with a whole bunch of black balloons to her place of work.

NO not that way. She turns 40 at the end of the month....

Any ideas???

Help me all-mighty board.... :nana:

When you bring out her cake, have it say "Happy 41st birthday".

Hilarity ensues.

Actually, "Happy 39th birthday" sounds even better. :P

My roommate in college's older sister was turning 29, so as a prank he sent her a "Happy 30th brithday" card. We found it hilarious. She didnt. :nana:

My roommate in college's older sister was turning 29, so as a prank he sent her a "Happy 30th brithday" card. We found it hilarious. She didnt. :P

I don't think I would have either. I was fighting turning 30 up until the last minute. :nana:

Actually, "Happy 39th birthday" sounds even better. :nana:

Yeah, a nice happy 39th card and a hot chick to join you in a 3-way is just what the doctor ordered. Nothing will show the wife how much you love her like sharing. You always come up with the best ideas Lana!