Treason in Everett, WA

blzrul

Went by the Boeing plant last night .... couldn't help but wonder if evildoers were scoping it out but I didn't see any. What I did see was OUTRIGHT TREASON.

There is was, in full sight. A brand-new bright and shiny airliner, outside, going through the final phases before delivery to....

Air FRANCE.

Oh dear. The FRENCH. We hate them, remember? Those canards. Those weasels. Those cowards. How can a principled country, like the US, accept their filthy French money. Their lousy livres...or euros...pfah. It is a stain on our pure image.

My husband's comment was "hmmm I wonder why they didn't buy an Airbus".

:)

And there you go. The public posturing of our "allies" is not what is reality. Debbie as bad as you and Kerry want to say that the world hates us, they really don't. France has been a silent partner in the coalition and has had a carrier in station supporting flight ops in Iraq, and has troops and relief personnel on the ground. Your own observation shows it isn't what the media is telling you.

Air France has a contract for Boeing 777s for a while now. They were one of the first buyers of the a/c and continue to be one of Boeing's biggest customers, despite the fact that Airbus is based in Toulouse.

Link

FWIW, there is tons of cross pollinization in the a/c market with U.S. carriers purchasing Airbuses by the dozen and vice versa. Its all about which a/c offers the best profits (gasp!) for the routes they will be used.

Now care to comment on Chirac's words last week, or the oil for food scandal or the treatment of American athletes in France such as Lance Armstrong or France's deals with Hussein despite UN sanctions against them, etc., etc.?

Air France has a contract for Boeing 777s for a while now. They were one of the first buyers of the a/c and continue to be one of Boeing's biggest customers, despite the fact that Airbus is based in Toulouse.

Link

FWIW, there is tons of cross pollinization in the a/c market with U.S. carriers purchasing Airbuses by the dozen and vice versa. Its all about which a/c offers the best profits (gasp!) for the routes they will be used.

Now care to comment on Chirac's words last week, or the oil for food scandal or the treatment of American athletes in France such as Lance Armstrong or France's deals with Hussein despite UN sanctions against them, etc., etc.?

66516[/snapback]

Uhhhh,,,

Halliburton

Flight Suit

Bushistas

Neocons

No Blood for Oil

Karl Rove talking points

Kerry has a plan

Bushie's National Guard service

Kerry went to Vietnam

Edwards is smooth and polished!

Uhhh, I'm running out of talking points, someone help me!

SIncerely,

Blzrule

Uhhhh,,,

Halliburton

Flight Suit

Bushistas

Neocons

No Blood for Oil

Karl Rove talking points

Kerry has a plan

Bushie's National Guard service

Kerry went to Vietnam

Edwards is smooth and polished!

Uhhh, I'm running out of talking points, someone help me!

SIncerely,

Blzrule

66673[/snapback]

You need to say Vietnam Service a few more times. He went twice even though he onl was in country once. He was on a destroyer in Guam for 2 weeks so that counted as being in Vietnam twice. Didn't you know Guam is part of Vietnam, his website implies it.