How'd the Dolphins sign Jay Feely?

I heard they just signed kicker Jay Feely. Feely hit a whopping 84% of his field goals last year. Just when I thought they'd be hamstrung at kicker with Mare, they do this.

I didn't even know Feely was available. How is it that a top kicker is available like that? Feely made the Pro Bowl recently, didn't he?

The Dolphins ALWAYS seem to pull off good under the radar signings like this, and it ticks me off.

I heard they just signed kicker Jay Feely. Feely hit a whopping 84% of his field goals last year. Just when I thought they'd be hamstrung at kicker with Mare, they do this.

I didn't even know Feely was available. How is it that a top kicker is available like that? Feely made the Pro Bowl recently, didn't he?

The Dolphins ALWAYS seem to pull off good under the radar signings like this, and it ticks me off.

Yeah, like Culpepper, and Seau, and A. J. Feely, and .....

Where do they keep finding these high quality players ......???

The Phins got a kicker. Wow. One hole down, 50 more to go.

are you really worried about a friggin kicker?

Feely stinks anyway, he never seems to make the pressure kicks