Rueben

K-Gun10

a few character issues that Marv may question.

The funniest quote was that one his wife made that time his drivers license was held for DUI. she said "It's been really tough on Reuben and I. We've had to take the limo to the grocery store"

several days later, ol Rubes was visited by the authorities for smacking her around...

There is a reason the Browns are looking to get rid of him.

Yeah, he did the same thing Ross Tucker did last summer: piss in Phil Savage's hot tub. That's what got Ross kicked out of Buffalo when he whizzed in TD's hot tub.

Yeah, he did the same thing Ross Tucker did last summer: piss in Phil Savage's hot tub. That's what got Ross kicked out of Buffalo when he whizzed in TD's hot tub.

Well, they should really get out and piss in the yard, at least. I mean, every time I go to Cleveland someone is pissing in some yard. Don't piss in hot tubs. Damn.

hmmm....

a guy not good enough to start for the Browns. probably not. what are your thoughts??? besides wanting to bring in every guy who is rumored to be on the market, that is....

hey i dont think we should have him, and no i dont suggest everyone i hear or see i post that stuff for ur and everyone else to know nice to know u appreciate it.

Has this been substantiated or just a joke?

Also, Droughns is garbage. Another product of the Broncos system, remember when we brought olandis gary in?

Let him sign with some crappy team.

Well, they should really get out and piss in the yard, at least. I mean, every time I go to Cleveland someone is pissing in some yard. Don't piss in hot tubs. Damn.

I agree. Both of them tried to pass it off as a kideny infection.