First Mock of The Season

Trade our second round pick and the Ravens third round pick to move up a few spots or into the late first. I am assuming a mid-tier FA linebacker signing.

1a. Marshawn Lynch RB Cal

Worse gramatically than McGahee (i saw some interview with him and his cousin maybe who plays for Cal too and man was it ridiculous, not that I am Captain Grammar) but probably better in most other areas. Investigate character and if he checks out , he is the pick.

1b. Justin Blaylock OG Texas

Top guard talent in the draft would instantly make our line one of the best young lines in the league. I feel he is the top G prospect in quite some time and he is being undervalued lately as he is slipping ot the later first/early second in a lot of mock drafts. Don't know if it will happen but hey this is my draft.

3. Johnathan Wade CD Tennessee

Fast and had fluid hips. I hate those corners that run the straight line exceptionally fast but cannot move their hips. Wade is descibed as having very fluid hips to go with the speed.

4. Paul Soliai DT Utah

Huge

6. Matt Trannon WR Michigan State

Huge red zone target with some athleticism

7a. Jared Zabransky QB Boise State

I like that he can makes plays on the run similar to JP

7b. Ameer Ismail OLB Western Michigan

Insert your linebacker/fullback/BPA choice here

Thoughts?

Trade our second round pick and the Ravens third round pick to move up a few spots or into the late first. I am assuming a mid-tier FA linebacker signing.

1a. Marshawn Lynch RB Cal

Worse gramatically than McGahee (i saw some interview with him and his cousin maybe who plays for Cal too and man was it ridiculous, not that I am Captain Grammar) but probably better in most other areas. Investigate character and if he checks out , he is the pick.

1b. Justin Blaylock OG Texas

Top guard talent in the draft would instantly make our line one of the best young lines in the league. I feel he is the top G prospect in quite some time and he is being undervalued lately as he is slipping ot the later first/early second in a lot of mock drafts. Don't know if it will happen but hey this is my draft.

3. Johnathan Wade CD Tennessee

Fast and had fluid hips. I hate those corners that run the straight line exceptionally fast but cannot move their hips. Wade is descibed as having very fluid hips to go with the speed.

4. Paul Soliai DT Utah

Huge

6. Matt Trannon WR Michigan State

Huge red zone target with some athleticism

7a. Jared Zabransky QB Boise State

I like that he can makes plays on the run similar to JP

7b. Ameer Ismail OLB Western Michigan

Insert your linebacker/fullback/BPA choice here

Thoughts?

our first 2 picks are going to the defense cb and lb.

I like it...assuming we bring in a FA CB. Jonathan Wade might have more fluid hips than Elvis, but unless he or someone else on the roster is ready to cover #1/#2 WRs, I think we need additional help in that department.

I'm not the biggest fan of drafting a RB #1 this year, but I could be on board with Lynch. LOVE the Blaylock pick.