Marshawn Lynch

I dont think so. Im pretty confident they could draft Lynch @ 12 & he would be the opening day starter & the results would be pretty good. If Lynch is there @ 12 which I think he will be you grab him. I watch alot of Pac 10 football, believe me when I tell you he is that good.

too bad he won't be running against Pac10 defenses in the NFL :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather see one of our Top 4 needs addressed in FA so we can play the BPA strategy on draft day. I grow nervous about the RB-CB-ILB-DT-FB cricket-noise out of 1 Bills Drive.

I agree. I think we need to sign Nick Harper. The DT need can be filled in the later rounds, as I think the Bills already have their starters set there. Yes, FB is still a need, but Fairchild doesn't really use that position much anyway. Both Lynch and Willis would likely start from Week One on.

too bad he won't be running against Pac10 defenses in the NFL :(

On average, Marshawn Lynch ran against the 53rd ranked run defense in Division 1 last year, with the average Pac-10 team ranked 47th. That doesn't sound too great at first, but by comparison, Tony Hunt, in that great defensive conference known as the Big 10, on average faced a defense ranked 64th last year, with the average Big 10 D he faced ranked 57th against the run.

The Pac-10s run D seems to be bad only by reputation.

Will this be funny at the Ralph?

As I was watching the other clips, one of the announcers talked about him having: "Two bad ankles and a calf" problem?(that's what I think he said)

So, any injury questions with this guy? IF we are gonna draft a RB #1 it might be nice not to repeat history. Is he gonna suddenly get hurt and be out by the third game?

As I was watching the other clips, one of the announcers talked about him having: "Two bad ankles and a calf" problem?(that's what I think he said)

So, any injury questions with this guy? IF we are gonna draft a RB #1 it might be nice not to repeat history. Is he gonna suddenly get hurt and be out by the third game?

He was running on a couple of minor ankle sprains this past year. I doubt its anything more than the typical minor injuries RBs inevitably sustain over the course of a season.

To my knowledge, he has no history of major injuries. His injury history is detailed here:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/lynch_marshawn

This isn't entirely impossible.

To get the 12th AND 14th-ranked players in the draft is going to take 1100 points.

That's almost exactly our RD#2 (470) plus RD#3a (480) and #3b (132), which total 1082.

add that up again - 3a should be 210 - hope someone does your taxes

personally id rather have tony hunt here no off field issues im aware of and he not afraid of the wheather

,too many twinkies from the south ,,ie ..cribbs, mcgahee,..lol sorry thurman il make exceptions for you ....

i think we could use a infusion of some yankee talent ,, jim leonard , rb-fb .. works for me , hes as tough as they come likely late second high 3rd ...add jackson if hes really as good as told, seems solid enough to me,, that being said id like to see greg olsen te here ,, if you have a target like him from the te he ll raise heck in the middle allowing evans and company to free up ,, with the revamped line it d be fun to watch ,, much as we want marv cant get everything we need this season ,, this year our 1st mlb ,patrick willis... a te . and a cb. rb .and anyone else we get lucky with..

On average, Marshawn Lynch ran against the 53rd ranked run defense in Division 1 last year, with the average Pac-10 team ranked 47th. That doesn't sound too great at first, but by comparison, Tony Hunt, in that great defensive conference known as the Big 10, on average faced a defense ranked 64th last year, with the average Big 10 D he faced ranked 57th against the run.

The Pac-10s run D seems to be bad only by reputation.

It never ceeses to amaze me east coast byass against west coast teams. Half these people that make ignorant statements about the west coast teams especially the Pac 10 probably have not watched a game in this conference outside of USC.