Marshawn Lynch

With Willis gone now, I really, really, really would like to see this guy in a Bills uni.

He is, literally, the most complete back I've seen on the college level. I watch this guy break tackles like they're pencils, he jukes out future stars from USC, and does NOT, GIVE, UP.

He's got a bit of a hard side to him, but I think he's also a good guy. GET MARV ON THE PHONE.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys like the way WM speaks English, you will love Lynch. I heard him interviewed on Sirius NFL radio yesterday.

hahahahahahahahahaha... too much time on the field not enough time in the class room. but hey, he probably knew he was destined for stardom since he was like 6.

With Willis gone now, I really, really, really would like to see this guy in a Bills uni.

He is, literally, the most complete back I've seen on the college level. I watch this guy break tackles like they're pencils, he jukes out future stars from USC, and does NOT, GIVE, UP.

He's got a bit of a hard side to him, but I think he's also a good guy. GET MARV ON THE PHONE.

Nah, i hope the Bills dont draft him, he's a willis in the making.

OAKLAND, Calif. (Jan. 29) -- Lynch was accused of sexually assaulting his former girlfriend.

The Oakland woman was granted a restraining order Friday by an Alameda County Superior Court judge. She contends she was choked, slapped and assaulted Dec. 13 in Oakland, according to a civil complaint she filed six days later.

"He said he was going to kill me because no one else can have me," she said in her application for the restraining order. Lynch was not at the hearing.

"Based upon the information that I'm privy to, including an interview with a third person who was present at the time, those allegations are false," said Lynch's attorney, M. Gerald Schwartzbach.

Oakland police investigated but no charges were filed, Schwartzbach

Does this sound like a Marv type of guy here.

OAKLAND, Calif. (Jan. 29) -- Lynch was accused of sexually assaulting his former girlfriend.

The Oakland woman was granted a restraining order Friday by an Alameda County Superior Court judge. She contends she was choked, slapped and assaulted Dec. 13 in Oakland, according to a civil complaint she filed six days later.

"He said he was going to kill me because no one else can have me," she said in her application for the restraining order. Lynch was not at the hearing.

"Based upon the information that I'm privy to, including an interview with a third person who was present at the time, those allegations are false," said Lynch's attorney, M. Gerald Schwartzbach.

Did you bother to look up the fact that no files were charged in a criminal court because the DA couldn't find a single piece of evidence? Anyone can say anything they want it doesn’t mean that Lynch is guilty.

That being said, I don’t want a RB in round 1.

Did you bother to look up the fact that no files were charged in a criminal court because the DA couldn't find a single piece of evidence? Anyone can say anything they want it doesn’t mean that Lynch is guilty.

That being said, I don’t want a RB in round 1.

Agree...RB in first round foolish unless its a Reggie Bush quality player.

And the rest of the story:

http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/sports/index.php?ntid=120393

Agree...RB in first round foolish unless its a Reggie Bush quality player.

Lynch is a completely different style back who pounded defenders. I think he would be outstanding. I think we shouldn't forget there is more than one round in the draft. If Lynch is their top player at #12... take him. Every player of the defense still needs an upgrade and it seems there is no depth whatsoever at linebacker and cornerback. But that doesn't necessitate that in the first round you don't go for your highest rated player. Hell, the Bills may have Lynch rated #1 on their list or #31... who's to say. The draft should be very interesting this year.

Ive been a CAL season ticket holder for 4 years. He's a great back and will bring some serious flare to the position.

none of us east coasters ever see him play much... i think this guy would have the best opinion. i like the guy...

Lynch is a completely different style back who pounded defenders. I think he would be outstanding. I think we shouldn't forget there is more than one round in the draft. If Lynch is their top player at #12... take him. Every player of the defense still needs an upgrade and it seems there is no depth whatsoever at linebacker and cornerback. But that doesn't necessitate that in the first round you don't go for your highest rated player. Hell, the Bills may have Lynch rated #1 on their list or #31... who's to say. The draft should be very interesting this year.

agreed, punter, kicker aside, ALL positions are up for grabs. One thing the coaches/Marv keep saying is that they'll take their favorite player on the board-implying it's not about the position it's about the man.

First things first.

The best RB we have under contract is Shaud Williams. We are in no position to box up the extra draft picks we have to trade up into the top 10 where a more likely RB to start and star immediately is likely to be found (if you judge Lynch to be so good what is it that you know that none of the other pundits do not that has them ranking other RBs higher).

In addition too having too many needs to trade away draft picks to move up we are also in no position to count on a rookie outside of the top 10 players immediately starting for us. This can certainly happen and a player drafted at #18 where Lynch is slotted to go should become a reliable starter at some point in his first year, but counting on him starting immediately as there will be items like picking up NFL blitzes that no rookie does well his first time out will likely be the case.

The first thing for the Bills to do is to sign one and more likely two NFL vets who we hope will be good enough to start or at least give us part of the one/two NFL RB duo which is all the rage right now.

Lets see what happens with signing vets and then how the draft boards look to be working out before we target a particular rookie.