Another thought at RB

This is pure speculation on my behalf but what about trading for Domanick Williams? As he should be available now that the Texans have Ahman Green and don't think he'd cost much, maybe the 3rd we got from Baltimore or our 4th? I realize he missed all of last season and there has to be some linering doubts if he'll returned based on the Texans getting Green to begin with. Yet if he returns he should to be a complete back in that he can both run and be a quality receiver out of the backfield. Of course if we do land him would also advocate we re-sign A-train to back him up and take a RB on day 2 too. If he fails then we'll likely have a high pick in the draft next year and get a quality RB with our top pick. Of course he did get an extension that thinks pays him more then we were giving McGahee which may kill the idea but curious of what everyone else thinks.

Even with Davis healthy, the Texans were considering going a different route. He's one of those players who is merely "okay". Servicable, but not great. I'd rather take our chances with someone from the draft who could be a game changer.

This is pure speculation on my behalf but what about trading for Domanick Williams? As he should be available now that the Texans have Ahman Green and don't think he'd cost much, maybe the 3rd we got from Baltimore or our 4th? I realize he missed all of last season and there has to be some linering doubts if he'll returned based on the Texans getting Green to begin with. Yet if he returns he should to be a complete back in that he can both run and be a quality receiver out of the backfield. Of course if we do land him would also advocate we re-sign A-train to back him up and take a RB on day 2 too. If he fails then we'll likely have a high pick in the draft next year and get a quality RB with our top pick. Of course he did get an extension that thinks pays him more then we were giving McGahee which may kill the idea but curious of what everyone else thinks.

HE had A bad INJURY. but would be nice houston does have alot of rbs and we dont why not u know.