Jeremey green

K-Gun10

Actually, I think this was a win-win situation for both teams. Willis joins a proven winning team in Baltimore. He'll also be surrounded by fellow Miami alumni like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis, who will look out for him -- and make sure he is motivated to play. Thus, it stands to reason that Willis will do well for the Ravens.

another espn anaylist that is hating on buffalo, calling ravens crafty for pulling this off.

SHELTON ISNT ON THE TEAM.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2791831

sorry, but nowhere here does he "hate" on the Bills. by saying that the Ravens did a good job to replace Lewis and continuously reload their team despite losing top players is not "hating" on the Bills. calling the Ravens crafty is a reflection on the Ravens getting McGahee to fill a glaring hole, not on Buffalo not getting enough.

Actually, I think this was a win-win situation for both teams. Willis joins a proven winning team in Baltimore. He'll also be surrounded by fellow Miami alumni like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis, who will look out for him -- and make sure he is motivated to play. Thus, it stands to reason that Willis will do well for the Ravens.

I agree I think will turn out to be a great move for the Ravens and Willis. Willis will definitely have a better year next year in Baltimore, but that's not to conclude that we should have kept him. Lewis and Co. will motivate him and he'll certainly run better than Lewis.

I think it'll also be a good move for the Bills. Although right now it looks bad because we have no clear replacement, I suspect we'll hear more about his bad attitude and lack of preparation as the weeks pass. We'll find someone to start and ultimately be a better TEAM.

He does hate the Bills. On ESPN radio last night (in Baltimore), he said the worse 2 signings of FA have been #1=walker and #2=Dockery. He thinks the Bills took a huge step back by not signing both Fletcher and Clements. Yes, he was ragging on the bills for not signing both of them and going o-line instead.

He calls Jamal Lewis a "three yards and a cloud of dust" back. Doesn't that describe McGahee, too? Lewis averaged 3.5 per carry last year, and McGahee was at 3.8. I don't see much of a difference.

McGahee's more of a "three yards and a cloud of confusion as to his responsibilities on the next play" type...

Don't hate on Green. He didn't write the stupid article.

Oh yeah...who's Jeremy Green and why would I be interested in his "take?"

JEREMEY GREEN IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS!!! HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS!!!

he's denny greens son :thumbsup:

I used to be one to get upset with ESPN with their comments about Buffalo and the sports teams...but I think I have caught on to what they are doing here.

First off, a lot of their employees are based in New England...and they do not like Buffalo teams for the most part..and they know that by A: Not mentioning the Bills and B. Saying bad things about the Bills...these two things together 'stir the pot' and get Bills fans enraged and ESPN PLAYS right into that.

And mindless sheeps continue to listen to ESPN's propaganda and idiots like Colin Cownerd who says things for effect rather then say things with substance.

That is why I gave up on ESPN quite awhile ago (unless there is abolsutely no way I can get around it)

Don't play into their games.

Just ignore them. That is the best revenge.