I borrowed this from another poster

A poster named SimpleObservation posted the following:

I know....

After every game I've said, "Man... we played decent today."

"The Bills should have beaten Jax... went into Oakland and could have, should have beat the Raiders... had a great Pats team tied 17-17 until players started losing their concentration/composure... and against the Jets (I was at the game) they played solid against a very good team on the road and didn't really turn the ball over and forced turnovers of their own.

The team is coming together... you have to realize it's a new coaching staff, a fairly new offensive line playing together... and they have some key injuries right now. This is the best 0-4 team to have ever played the game... even better than the 1992 San Diego Chargers."

While I like the posters optimism it got me thinking. We really haven't been blown out this year. We had a bit of a collapse at the end of the NE game but it was closer than the final score. So what is the difference???

A FREAKING PLAYMAKER!

We need just one guy, one fuggin guy on offense to take this team by the facemask and pull them into the win column. Lee Evan appears to be close, perhaps McGahee is the missing piece. He did have a couple of runs yesterday where he made something out of nothing? I think if he gets more playing time then he might just be the spark that the team needs. :)

Hey don't rip me, I'm trying to be positive here! :)

A poster named SimpleObservation posted the following:

I know....

After every game I've said, "Man... we played decent today."

"The Bills should have beaten Jax... went into Oakland and could have, should have beat the Raiders... had a great Pats team tied 17-17 until players started losing their concentration/composure... and against the Jets (I was at the game) they played solid against a very good team on the road and didn't really turn the ball over and forced turnovers of their own.

The team is coming together... you have to realize it's a new coaching staff, a fairly new offensive line playing together... and they have some key injuries right now. This is the best 0-4 team to have ever played the game... even better than the 1992 San Diego Chargers."

While I like the posters optimism it got me thinking.  We really haven't been blown out this year.  We had a bit of a collapse at the end of the NE game but it was closer than the final score.  So what is the difference???

A FREAKING PLAYMAKER!

We need just one guy, one fuggin guy on offense to take this team by the facemask and pull them into the win column.  Lee Evan appears to be close, perhaps McGahee is the missing piece.  He did have a couple of runs yesterday where he made something out of nothing?  I think if he gets more playing time then he might just be the spark that the team needs.  :)

Hey don't rip me, I'm trying to be positive here!  :)

66307[/snapback]

Mike I just dont see it in McGahee or Evans, maybe add JP and now that trio might be able to make the lack of OL and an offensive game plan to make something really happen.

People dont want to blame Drew but since second half of his first season when BB exposed him big time he has been a less than average quarterback. The experiment is over its time for us to cut losses and move on.

Mike I just dont see it in McGahee or Evans, maybe add JP and now that trio might be able to make the lack of OL and an offensive game plan to make something really happen.

Evans has 8 catches for 216 yards (27 YPC average!) and a TD in 4 games, and you "just don't see it in him?" McGahee I agree and it looks like he's still not 100%, but you can see the promise in him.

People dont want to blame Drew but since second half of his first season when BB exposed him big time he has been a less than average quarterback.  The experiment is over its time for us to cut losses and move on.

66310[/snapback]

Belichick and others have exposed MORE than just Bledsoe the past few years. Frankly I'm getting impatient with Clements.