I'm sorry about the downtime...

SDS

This news wasn't THAT big that we should have experienced this kind of trouble. The draft is way bigger than this as well as Marv getting hired and we fared much better with the previous version of the software.

As best as I could tell, we just bottle necked the CPU. Memory stayed out of swap and the server stayed up fine under loads of +30 - the pages just weren't being processed fast enough....

I have no idea why it is so smooth right now.

This news wasn't THAT big that we should have experienced this kind of trouble. The draft is way bigger than this as well as Marv getting hired and we fared much better with the previous version of the software.

As best as I could tell, we just bottle necked the CPU. Memory stayed out of swap and the server stayed up fine under loads of +30 - the pages just weren't being processed fast enough....

No apology....EVER needed!!!!

We are all fortunate to have a place to share our thought on our beloved Bills!!

I use dial up. What problem??? :rolleyes:

Not understanding why it's working so well now, will have to be brought up in your preformance review. Hope you aren't expecting a pay raise from us.

FWIW, many of our MYSQL processes have:

"Writing to net"

as their status. I've never seen this before and it may suggest something else is wrong, like a network connection or something. I will talk to tech support tonight, but if anyone here knows something about that please chime in.

THC is showing the 404 pink screen of death. :thumbsup:

I don't know what that means... it works for me.

We are experiencing something really odd here because the load should be nothing now, yet it is still high. I've been w/ tech support for an hour now. We'll try and get this sorted out.

Also just got the 404 pink screen of death....

And, long-term, are we going to need to sign in to view the board? I'd rather not have to...but I guess I'd still be here if I did!

We are upgrading some packages, so you may see some hard outages.

I turned off guest viewing to help with the load. Crazy things are going on, but we'll get it fixed.