Boy is this ever tasteless...

buckeyemike

Sleeping with the Almighty.

I don't mean to be flip with the sacred for saying this, but Good God.

This woman is trying to be outrageous and the female Howard Stern, but all she succeeds in doing is bring attention to herself, for all the wrong reasons. You think you're trying to be funny by making fun of something sacred to a LOT of people, but you are simply being offensive...all to say "look how naughty I, as a woman, can be".

You're not funny, Sarah. You weren't even funny when you played Mike White's girlfriend in "School of Rock"; in fact, you almost ruined that movie. You are starting to bring Jimmy Kimmel down to your level.

Please go away, and hopefully Comedy Central can replace you with a female comic who is funny, someone like Kathleen Madigan.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This woman is trying to be outrageous and the female Howard Stern, but all she succeeds in doing is bring attention to herself, for all the wrong reasons. You think you're trying to be funny by making fun of something sacred to a LOT of people, but you are simply being offensive...all to say "look how naughty I, as a woman, can be".

You're not funny, Sarah. You weren't even funny when you played Mike White's girlfriend in "School of Rock"; in fact, you almost ruined that movie. You are starting to bring Jimmy Kimmel down to your level.

Please go away, and hopefully Comedy Central can replace you with a female comic who is funny, someone like Kathleen Madigan.

Relax big guy its a tv show. They should take off anything that airs on MTV, that sh-- is trash.

Relax big guy its a tv show. They should take off anything that airs on MTV, that sh-- is trash.

I agree with MTV, except for "Two-a-Days". That show is actually pretty good, but I thought MTV was supposed to play music videos. The show belongs on FX or A&E.

As for Miss Silverman, I think she is way too shrill. She tries to be naughty, but she just pisses me off.

I've been watching the Sarah Silverman Show and think it's really funny.

Ex- On a recent episode SS meets a lesbian and immediately decides that she too is gay and is meant to be with this woman. She begins to come on to the lesbian and says a bunch of provacative things, which lead to this exchange:

Lesbian: If I thought you were serious I'd really be interested, but you're getting in way over your head here.

SS: Really? That's interesting because that's where your ankles are going to be later tonight. :thumbsup:

Sarah says it all in my avatar!

I think she is one of the very best comics around. I will say, I don't love her show as much as I hoped I would, but I do like it. For me, no comic today has the timing thing down as well as her. It is not always what she says, just the way she says it....

If you are on the fence about her, rent "Jesus Is Magic". It is essentially one of her stand-up performances, spliced with music numbers. I can live without the music stuff, becasue, I don't think it is on par with her best stuff...but her stand-up stuff is hilarious!

Don't knock it till you've tried it, my friend. Deities are gentle but highly passionate lovers who know how to develop a sexual moment in all its rapturous glory. Just because they're made out to be Saturnine, Uptight Repressed Grouches doesn't mean they don't know how to stimulate great orgasms and phukc like omnipotent banshees!

Funny has a liberal bias.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it had anything to with a "liberal bias", which I am not denying Comedy Central may have (let's face it, there is nothing funny about conservatives! :thumbsup: ). It had to do with safety issues...