TBD should change its name

To Bills Fantasy Central

I can't help but notice that fans on this board (God Bless them) use this public forum as a chance to a.) waste time at work by doing senseless statistical analyses which help bolster the opinions of those who b.) pretend that they are in charge of the Buffalo Bills and thereby live in an alternate realm in which they are the lone judge of fairness (conflicting opinions welcomed but be-damned).

Sorry, just venting. I knew on Jan 1 (when speculation began running rampant) that by mid-March I would be a bit annoyed with the efforts of my fellow posters to craft their own Bills universe. And alas, after hearing the same recycled tripe about Okoye, Lynch, Peterson, both Willis', Spikes, Clements, and Fletcher I am bursting with anticipation for what REALITY has in store for the 2007 Buffalo Bills!

Go Bills!

To Bills Fantasy Central

I can't help but notice that fans on this board (God Bless them) use this public forum as a chance to a.) waste time at work by doing senseless statistical analyses which help bolster the opinions of those who b.) pretend that they are in charge of the Buffalo Bills and thereby live in an alternate realm in which they are the lone judge of fairness (conflicting opinions welcomed but be-damned).

Sorry, just venting. I knew on Jan 1 (when speculation began running rampant) that by mid-March I would be a bit annoyed with the efforts of my fellow posters to craft their own Bills universe. And alas, after hearing the same recycled tripe about Okoye, Lynch, Peterson, both Willis', Spikes, Clements, and Fletcher I am bursting with anticipation for what REALITY has in store for the 2007 Buffalo Bills!

Go Bills!

are you killing time at work ???? are you home sick ??? and why would you want to change the name ????

To Bills Fantasy Central

Go Bills!

Wow, that is one annoying avatar. Congrats!

I see you are fairly new here, so let me say this:

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

If you are already annoyed by some of the senseless/clueless suggestions and opinions here, perhaps you should take a few drinks before visiting. It helps calm the nerves. (Booze is the answer. What was the question?)

The truth is, IMO, 90-95% of MOST EVERYTHING is crap. It's a little different here as the % is probably only 87%. It's the other 10-13% that make is all worthwhile.

I think you'll find there are fewer nutjobs here than at other Bills' forums and that that you get better info here than ANYWHERE else on the web. Fearless Leader (that would be SDS) and his gang of no-goodnik moderators do a terrific job here.

Some other suggestions for surviving the moron-o-thon are:

Spend some quality time Off the Wall, it's good for the soul.

Experiment with the "Ignore" feature. Feel free to start with me!

Wow, that is one annoying avatar. Congrats!

I see you are fairly new here, so let me say this:

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

If you are already annoyed by some of the senseless/clueless suggestions and opinions here, perhaps you should take a few drinks before visiting. It helps calm the nerves. (Booze is the answer. What was the question?)

The truth is, IMO, 90-95% of MOST EVERYTHING is crap. It's a little different here as the % is probably only 87%. It's the other 10-13% that make is all worthwhile.

I think you'll find there are fewer nutjobs here than at other Bills' forums and that that you get better info here than ANYWHERE else on the web. Fearless Leader (that would be SDS) and his gang of no-goodnik moderators do a terrific job here.

Some other suggestions for surviving the moron-o-thon are:

Spend some quality time Off the Wall, it's good for the soul.

Experiment with the "Ignore" feature. Feel free to start with me!

I take bitter offense to any disparing remarks aimed at Artie.

I appreciate the advice, and from someone who is evidently far more venerated than me, it is encouraging to know that my contentions regarding this board AND Off the Wall are quite the same!

To Bills Fantasy Central

Go Bills!

That's life in the offseason on any NFL message board. No need to denegrate fellow Bills fans just because you're tired of the subject matter. Perhaps you're just "cool" for this forum and simply need to find something else to do.

I enjoy it all at TSW...the good, the bad AND the ugly.

I appreciate the advice, and from someone who is evidently far more venerated than me, it is encouraging to know that my contentions regarding this board AND Off the Wall are quite the same!

Art's cool. His pic, however, is pretty freakin' ugly, dontcha think?

That's life in the offseason on any NFL message board. No need to denegrate fellow Bills fans just because you're tired of the subject matter. Perhaps you're just "cool" for this forum and simply need to find something else to do.

I enjoy it all at TSW...the good, the bad AND the ugly.

who you calling ugly ??? :rolleyes:

How about Bills Mind Reading Central !

It seems most posters can from afar know what everyone on the Bills are thinking, were thinking at specific times in history and can predict the future because they know what people are thinking about doing. But they can't predict the stock market because they look for stock advice.

It is comical some days and really fricken annoying on other days.

What the hell are you doing coming on here and using words like that? You think we understand words like that?

And why didn't you mention comedians in your original post? Some people are practicing comedy on the wall. You don't appreciate that? Some are at work doing it, some are unemployed and doing it, and some I suspect are actually perfecting their routine that they are using on stage that night.

Saddle up boys, the rodeo's in town! :rolleyes:

Dean did I miss your other avatar decompose into dust ? And you had to start afresh ? Was the dust used to make paste which was baked into the new cup ?

OUTSTANDING!

(BTW, Dobbs cakes for everyone)