There's No "P" in Tom Hanks

Just Jack

Micturition plays a role in nearly every film Tom Hanks has ever made. He either pees, talks about peeing, or makes some reference to peeing. Match the numbered scenes on the left with the blanks next to the films on the right. And who knows? And hey, if you're a whiz at this matchup, then you're in luck - you can be number one and make a big splash!

Take the quiz here

I scored 10 out of 10 right.

No Tom Hanks-based quiz is valid if it doesn't include his two greatest flicks of all time: The Bachelor and Joe Vs. The Volcano.

I'm not arguing that with you!

I know he can GET the job. But can he DO the job?

Well, well, well...look what the cat done did drug in. Where ya been, Deano? Chicks? Drugs? Booze? The trifecta? :devil:

While all of those things have crossed my path, they do not explain my absence. I have been dealing with some family issues (sick father and brother) and have moved to St. Augustine Beach, FL to help out (my whole family now lives here). Don't despair...Dad is recovering nicely and bro is making slow progress. While a lot of my time still goes to caring for bro, I'm now free to get a job and my own apartment....and harass your ass on The Wall! :rolleyes:

While all of those things have crossed my path, they do not explain my absence. I have been dealing with some family issues (sick father and brother) and have moved to St. Augustine Beach, FL to help out (my whole family now lives here). Don't despair...Dad is recovering nicely and bro is making slow progress. While a lot of my time still goes to caring for bro, I'm now free to get a job and my own apartment....and harass your ass on The Wall! :rolleyes:

Glad to hear things are moving forward. Helluva area you've moved to. You're probably ready to be a Jags fan, now.

Don't let independence get in the way of posting more.

Glad to hear things are moving forward. Helluva area you've moved to. You're probably ready to be a Jags fan, now.

Don't let independence get in the way of posting more.

You know the Bills are playing in J-town this season. C'mon down.