It looks like Buffalo is trying to lock up the market on RBs.

This should just leave Green Bay and Baltimore scraps and make them consider McGahee alittle bit more as an option.

what a plan!

Sign a bunch of injury prone fumblers and then give away a legitimate starter for peanuts. :lol:

Other teams must be amazed by this plan.

That's why they are just waiting for marv to cut Willis outright

You're right, I don't know why everyone is posting on these broken down RBs. If there is even a sniff of one around Buffalo, you can expect over a thousand views on these bogus posts. We better just keep McGahee, he's the best RB I have ever seen.

You're right, I don't know why everyone is posting on these broken down RBs. If there is even a sniff of one around Buffalo, you can expect over a thousand views on these bogus posts. We better just keep McGahee, he's the best RB I have ever seen.

...I hope you're kidding... cause if not, refer to my signature, cause you may soon be there.

what a plan!

Sign a bunch of injury prone fumblers and then give away a legitimate starter for peanuts. :lol:

If the Bills can manage a second round pick out of Willis that wouldn't be "peanuts" for an average runner who won't be with the Bills more than 1 more year. That's called good value actually. I do have my doubts whether they can actually get a 2nd though.

The reason to hold onto McGahee is that you think he hasn't reached his potential yet. If that's the case you lock him up to a long term contract. Otherwise, you get what you can for him now and move on.

what a plan!

Other teams must be amazed by this plan.

That's why they are just waiting for marv to cut Willis outright

Did you actually read what you typed above before posting it? Just curious.