Marv seeking second round pick for McGahee

Where are all the willis lovers saying willis is still staying.

Willis staying or not has nothing to do with being a fan of his.

And a plethora of rumors does not a traded running back make.

Any other reality adjustments needed? :lol::lol:

I still have to believe that he will go to Green Bay. Baltimore just signed Smith to a one year deal and could be drafting there future back this year. That leaves very little for a Willis trade. At this point let him play out the year and draft his replacement now. Let the new RB learn the system and cut ties with WM. He is in his contract year so now its put up or shut up.

how would a new rb need to learn a system?? hmm, take the ball, run forwards, dont get tackled, dont fumble.............. they just need to know the difference between a counter, draw, and slam play. :censored:

If being a "great" back means having two legs, then I'd agree with Shefter and call Willis a great back.

I'll take a two-legged back over a one-legged back any day of the week...unless it's a sack race.

For Portis to qualify as a great back he has to be on the field for more than 6 games a year. I would venture to say that he is middle of the pack.

Portis, missed alot games last year, but he still as stud. I take him over #21 anyday

Everyone is getting too caught up in this Musa Smith injruy prone vs. healthy argument..... it doesnt matter. Whether he is healthy or not the point is he is not a starting RB and Baltimore is not looking at him as one, period.

Thank you. I couldn't help but want to say this while reading some of these posts.

It would be like if fans of other teams were saying stuff like "well, they probably want to trade McGahee because they just signed Shaud Williams".

It's ludacris.