Answer me this

ROCCEO

.....then who are we gonna have eating sandwiches on the sideline during the game?

Perhaps if Marv is on the sideline we could see him eating one of those half sandwiches from teh senior menu from IHOP. Its a good thing IHOP has senior night until 9 on sunday that way Marv and Ralph wouldnt have to leave the game early to catch the deals.(b I know that Ralph hasnt been to a game in a while, these are jokes)

Also, its a good thing that didnt happen while Mike Williams was on the team he mighta tried to knock willis out and take it, but its more likely he wouldve whiffed, fallen over the bench and torn his ACL.

C'mon everyone, give me your best football related sandwich comments

.....then who are we gonna have eating sandwiches on the sideline during the game?

Perhaps if Marv is on the sideline we could see him eating one of those half sandwiches from teh senior menu from IHOP. Its a good thing IHOP has senior night until 9 on sunday that way Marv and Ralph wouldnt have to leave the game early to catch the deals.(b I know that Ralph hasnt been to a game in a while, these are jokes)

Also, its a good thing that didnt happen while Mike Williams was on the team he mighta tried to knock willis out and take it, but its more likely he wouldve whiffed, fallen over the bench and torn his ACL.

C'mon everyone, give me your best football related sandwich comments

:lol::blink::D:D;);)