Travis Henry's Trade Value

RunTheBall

TH is going to be gone next year assuming WM stays healthy.

TH has been less than impressive this year, although we're only at the 1/4 pole.

WM hasn't had much opportunity, but at least he can block and he's going to get more touches.

Other teams know that TH will be available and its unlikey he and WM can exist on the same team.

I don't think we get more than a 3rd rounder for him.

Thoughts?

RunTheBall

TH is going to be gone next year assuming WM stays healthy.

TH has been less than impressive this year, although we're only at the 1/4 pole.

WM hasn't had much opportunity, but at least he can block and he's going to get more touches.

Other teams know that TH will be available and its unlikey he and WM can exist on the same team.

I don't think we get more than a 3rd rounder for him.

Thoughts?

RunTheBall

66115[/snapback]

I can only answer in terms of the way TH is currently playing.

Imo, we can perhaps get lucky and get a 4th round pick for him. He has been exposed as an idiot, a sexual predator, one who cannot catch, missed a team flight, went bankrupt, will not block, can't comprehend what pass route to run, and falls on his dumb ass on critical plays.

Despite the above, he has good lifetime stats, and can run, although not very fast. Personally, I would like him to be off the team before the trade deadline, but I am not optimistic.

Again, I would grab a 4th round pick for him in a split second.

Before the season started I said I would take nothing lower then a top 15 1st Round pick, with the way he's playing now I'd be satisfied with a 1st Round pick, in reality we'd probably get a mid to late 2nd Round pick or possibly high 3rd Roud pick.

66154[/snapback]

OK, that is what you would be satisfied with. Do you think that any team would give up this much for Henry?

That would be truly great!

OK, that is what you would be satisfied with. Do you think that any team would give up this much for Henry?

That would be truly great!

66164[/snapback]

Do I think a team surrender a high 3rd Round pick? Sure, I could see the Raiders giving us their 3rd for Henry if they can't pull of a trade to get Ricky Williams' rights from the Dolphins.

Before the season started I said I would take nothing lower then a top 15 1st Round pick, with the way he's playing now I'd be satisfied with a 1st Round pick, in reality we'd probably get a mid to late 2nd Round pick or possibly high 3rd Roud pick.

66154[/snapback]

Theres only one team that could possibly consider giving up a first round pick for Henry. That would be the Bills. Hey they gave a first rounder for Drew.

Before this season started, we were talking about getting a low first rounder for TH. Look how much has changed in just 4 games. I think we vastly overrated TH last year. The fact that he played hurt and was a warrior for us goes over well in Buffalo but doesn't hide the fact that he is nothing more than an above average back, if that.

RunTheBall