Oh, those wacky Bulgarian hookers!

buckeyemike

'We have hired students, but they are temps and nothing like our elite girls.'

Who wants to go there and compare just to make sure his statement is correct?

Listen to those Bush loving Hillbilies who don't seem to think the climate changes in the world have anything to do with global warming. The sky in Los Angeles is brown with smog but I guess those conservatives would beg to differ? "I am sure they would say "I don't see any smog. What are you talking about?"....and then accuse me of being anti-American and want to fight me in a war. Please be aware that many Americans do not agree with the "stupid" Americans when it comes to pollution, our president and his personal wars. They choose what they want to see and believe and what they are "fed" by those oild executives that run the US.

- Richard, Los Angeles, California USA

dick's pissed

'We have hired students, but they are temps and nothing like our elite girls.'

Who wants to go there and compare just to make sure his statement is correct?

Me! I just spent a week in Hungary and that place is heaven on earth! Those women are the sexiest I have ever encountered. Absolutely stunning-they dress great, smell great, they just ooze sexuality. You can get a blowjob for 10 euro I am told. I met the two greatest women I have ever met in Hungary(one was Hungarian, the other Romaninan). I am in Madrid now and missing them. Next trip I am gonna push further east- I am sure Bulgarian women are sexy as hell too!

Very Nice

The DVD looks like someone burned a DVD with Borat written on it in Magic Marker. The guy at the video store told me several people came back thinking they had a bootleg copy!