Day light savings time this weekend

millbank

Crap, I lose an hour of sleep

I feel no pity for you, as I'll lose the entire night of sleep babysitting servers, making sure our infrastructure doesn't have any problems.

Thank your IT folks Monday mornig (or Tuesday, if they're not in on Monday...), as there was a *LOT* of behind-the-scenes work done to make sure this change is executed relatively smoothly.

CW

I feel no pity for you, as I'll lose the entire night of sleep babysitting servers, making sure our infrastructure doesn't have any problems.

Thank your IT folks Monday mornig (or Tuesday, if they're not in on Monday...), as there was a *LOT* of behind-the-scenes work done to make sure this change is exected relatively smoothly.

CW

Didn't you admit you could only name 3 States? How will you get it right? :devil:

Thank your IT folks Monday mornig (or Tuesday, if they're not in on Monday...), as there was a *LOT* of behind-the-scenes work done to make sure this change is exected relatively smoothly.

CW

What happens if your servers don't come up right? Would you have to infringe everything all over again or would it just take an extra hour before you could use it?

What happens if your servers don't come up right? Would you have to infringe everything all over again or would it just take an extra hour before you could use it?

You must be infatuated with me or something, because you post the same tripe on almost every post I make. Do I need to get a restraining order against you? :devil:

You replied, in millbanks' topic -"I couldn't remember three".

What was one to think? :devil:

Ummm, if I couldn't remember three, that means I COULD remember 47.... It's basic english...

Did you have one of those anti-homework schools? :nana:

You replied, in millbanks' topic -"I couldn't remember three".

What was one to think? :devil:

Ummm, if I couldn't remember three, you can infer that I COULD remember 47....

Did you have one of those anti-homework schools? :nana:

Basic English sentences include a predicate, as in "I couldn't remember three, out of the 50 States."... :devil:

Touche. :nana:

Or, it means you only knew 2...symantics...

Yeah, I thought about that too after he posted :P

Hell no. Damn IT primadonnas get enough credit, especially for all the whining they do.

After all, do you thank the payroll folks for getting your check to you every two weeks?

Hell no. Damn IT primadonnas get enough credit, especially for all the whining they do.

After all, do you thank the payroll folks for getting your check to you every two weeks?

I've never seen a payroll person work a 34 hour shift to fix a problem. In fact, if there's a payroll problem, guess who usually gets called in? Yup, IT folks. :devil:

CW

I've never seen a payroll person work a 34 hour shift to fix a problem. In fact, if there's a payroll problem, guess who usually gets called in? Yup, IT folks. :devil:

CW

Of course if the IT guys had build the systems the right way in the first place, it wouldn't take 34 hours to fix them.

:nana: