How is this news?

ieatcrayonz

Kinda like that groundbreaking UB study (reported in the Buffalo News) where that fella who was fundraising for the Lindy Ruff fine lost 108 pounds by watching what he ate and exercising.

Mind blowing!

I had to read that several times to grasp that if you eat fewer calories than you expend, you will lose weight.

Kinda like that groundbreaking UB study (reported in the Buffalo News) where that fella who was fundraising for the Lindy Ruff fine lost 108 pounds by watching what he ate and exercising.

Mind blowing!

I had to read that several times to grasp that if you eat fewer calories than you expend, you will lose weight.

I think the shocking part was that he lost it so quickly. That fine was only early last week and 108 is a lot of pounds in that time. It is probably not healthy to lose it so quick.

This lady was Orwellian as anything and they are acting surprised.

I think the shocking part was that he lost it so quickly. That fine was only early last week and 108 is a lot of pounds in that time. It is probably not healthy to lose it so quick.

This lady was Orwellian as anything and they are acting surprised.

I don't remember the time frame. <That Article> is now archived so you have pay to read it. But it was over 18 months or more.

I feel bad for this woman and everything but how can this be a surprise? When you get that Orwellian a heart attack can't come as a shock.

Very large woman

Why do they feel the need to report this?

"the size of Williams, who had a BMI of 137.5"

You'd die of a heart attack too if you had a one hundred thirty seven and a half pound dump. :lol::blink::D