Tuesday's Joke of Day !

or the Califorian's in Mexico ? Anyways, here you go !

An American, a German, and a Mexican

There is an American, a German, and a Mexican. They are in all in a boat. The boat is about to sink. Each of them have to throw things out to make the boat lighter.

The German throws out 4 cases of beer and says, "We have a lot of beer in Germany so we don't need these!"

The Mexican throws out 5 cases of burritos and says, "We have a lot of burritos in Mexico so we don't need these!"

The American grabs the Mexican and throws him out.

The German asks why he threw the Mexican out.

And the American replies, "We have a lot of Mexicans in America so we don't need him!."

Jose at the Border

Jose arrives at the Mexican border on his bike with 2 huge bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and asks: "What's in the bags?"

"Senior, It's only sand." replies Jose.

"Sand??? Well, we'll just see about that - get off the bike!"

The guard takes the bags, rips them open, empties them out and finds nothing in them...except sand. Detaining Jose overnight, the sand is analysed, but only to discover it is in fact simply sand.

Jose is released, the sand is put into new bags and placed on Jose's shoulders, and he is let across the border.

Next day, same thing happens. The guard asks: "What you got there?"

"Sand," says Jose.

A thorough examination of the bags again shows there to be nothing but sand, and subsequently Jose is allowed to ride across the border.

For a whole year this continues until one day Jose doesn't show up, and the guard discovers him in a Cantina in Mexico.

"Hey, Bud," says the guard, "I know you're smuggling something. For a year it's driven me crazy. It's all I can think about... I can't get sleep, the kids are getting neglected...heck, even the dog senses I'm beginning to lose it! Between you and me, just what are you smuggling?"

Jose sips his beer, smiles and replies: "Bicycles..."

And the American replies, "We have a lot of Mexicans in America so we don't need him!."

This needs some punching up:

The American sits back down next the German and muses, "We should have held onto the beer."

There, that's better.

I had heard the second one before using italians and the canadian/buffalo border...the guards kept feverishly looking for illegal guns in the mobsters car, he in fact was smuggling cars

or the Califorian's in Mexico ? Anyways, here you go !

An American, a German, and a Mexican

There is an American, a German, and a Mexican. They are in all in a boat. The boat is about to sink. Each of them have to throw things out to make the boat lighter.

The German throws out 4 cases of beer and says, "We have a lot of beer in Germany so we don't need these!"

The Mexican throws out 5 cases of burritos and says, "We have a lot of burritos in Mexico so we don't need these!"

The American grabs the Mexican and throws him out.

Jose at the Border

Jose arrives at the Mexican border on his bike with 2 huge bags over his shoulders. The guard stops him and asks: "What's in the bags?"

"Senior, It's only sand." replies Jose.

"Sand??? Well, we'll just see about that - get off the bike!"

The guard takes the bags, rips them open, empties them out and finds nothing in them...except sand. Detaining Jose overnight, the sand is analysed, but only to discover it is in fact simply sand.

Jose is released, the sand is put into new bags and placed on Jose's shoulders, and he is let across the border.

Next day, same thing happens. The guard asks: "What you got there?"

"Sand," says Jose.

A thorough examination of the bags again shows there to be nothing but sand, and subsequently Jose is allowed to ride across the border.

For a whole year this continues until one day Jose doesn't show up, and the guard discovers him in a Cantina in Mexico.

"Hey, Bud," says the guard, "I know you're smuggling something. For a year it's driven me crazy. It's all I can think about... I can't get sleep, the kids are getting neglected...heck, even the dog senses I'm beginning to lose it! Between you and me, just what are you smuggling?"

Jose sips his beer, smiles and replies: "Bicycles..."

I had heard the second one before using italians and the canadian/buffalo border...the guards kept feverishly looking for illegal guns in the mobsters car, he in fact was smuggling cars

See my previous about jokes in that there is no such thing as a new joke, only recycled jokes.