Fresh off the intrique desk!

JinWPB

The Bill's interactive depth chart seems very up to date. Where is John McCargo? I know is was on IR but wasn't Crowell also, he's there. I'm sure it's just a oversight ,or is it? Hmmmm.

Yeah they also have Shelton at FB, even though he was cut, and Langston as a reserve even though with that contract he will start. Don't pay it no mind. It isn't right.

Yeah they also have Shelton at FB, even though he was cut, and Langston as a reserve even though with that contract he will start. Don't pay it no mind. It isn't right.

Yeah I know but this time of year its fun to "stir the pot" a little.

If they're targetting Okoye in the draft, they'd better get McCargo back up there quick so they don't inadvertently exaggerate our DT need to all of the teams who only research their opponents on the web....

If they're targetting Okoye in the draft, they'd better get McCargo back up there quick so they don't inadvertently exaggerate our DT need to all of the teams who only research their opponents on the web....

LOL matt in dc

Also, they have duke preston starting at RG, which I pray to god doesnt happen unless the Duke really turns it on in the offseason. Something tells me the duke is best suited as a backup though.

LOL matt in dc

Also, they have duke preston starting at RG, which I pray to god doesnt happen unless the Duke really turns it on in the offseason. Something tells me the duke is best suited as a backup though.

I agree. I'm worried Duke will "get his shot" this year with us upgrading LG, RT and depth. But, I haven't seen anything to make me think he's up to the challenge. I think he's a good backup, but a weak starter who is already peaking.