What if?

Now that Thomas Jones is headed to New Jersey, maybe Da Bears trade a certain linebacker by the name of Briggs to B-Lo for WM? I am sure we would have to give them a pick as well.

I cant believe you were the first to think of that...... :rolleyes:

Oh Well, Borat comes out tomorrow! NICE!

Well at least theres a rental for this weekend.......and I don't mean to be harsh....God knows its everywhere in here. I think I've read that line of thinking (including one of my posts) about 5 times today. I'd love for it to happen but I don't see a rb out there to replace Willis. Unless you find a way to get Michael Turner......

Oh Well, Borat comes out tomorrow! NICE!

Will we become the Kansas City of the NFL? Big beefy O-line that protects the QB and anchors a solid running game, only to have a defence that allows 25 points a game.

The next project for the Bills in FA and the draft is to address our run defence problem. If we allow teams to run all over us like they did in '06, we will miss the playoffs for the 8th straight year.

Will we become the Kansas City of the NFL? Big beefy O-line that protects the QB and anchors a solid running game, only to have a defence that allows 25 points a game.

The next project for the Bills in FA and the draft is to address our run defence problem. If we allow teams to run all over us like they did in '06, we will miss the playoffs for the 8th straight year.

Not necessarily, with a better offence they score more points, and they almost made the playoffs last year, I wouldn't rule out playoffs

Well at least theres a rental for this weekend.......and I don't mean to be harsh....God knows its everywhere in here. I think I've read that line of thinking (including one of my posts) about 5 times today. I'd love for it to happen but I don't see a rb out there to replace Willis. Unless you find a way to get Michael Turner......

I'm not the first to say this, but ask yourself why Chicago made that trade. Then ask yourself why in the name of God they would consider trading for Willis.

Now that Thomas Jones is headed to New Jersey, maybe Da Bears trade a certain linebacker by the name of Briggs to B-Lo for WM? I am sure we would have to give them a pick as well.

Maybe Willis plus our first round pick will get us Briggs.

Briggs is considered in the top 5 linebackers in the league. Willis is about the 25th runningback. Straight-up is highly unlikely.