I have a wierd feeling...

While Willis is indeed a goofball in the public eye, I have heard numerous accounts that he is very well liked in the locker room, which is contrary to what many of us have assumed. Unless we get blown away with a 2nd round pick offer (atleast), Willis should go nowhere. He is not the cancer that the masses have assumed he is.

Have you ever heard him speak after a successful game? He mentions the help of his his teammates more than most players seem to these days. That's curious for a guy that is supposedly so self absorbed.

There is no way McGahee he will get released. Its so not going to happen that I believe Soprano's inside sources are saying it will happen, and Eklund stepped away from his NHL predictions to announce his inside sources heard Marv will cut him.

Why would Buffalo cut him? Because the Giants came out and said the Bills have him on the market? His feeling are hurt so he won't want to play again? They are more then likely to bench him if it came down to that. The Bills hold all the cards. Right now him and his agent know that not many teams are willing to spend for him because of his lackluster stats so Willis needs this next season to show the league he can be the best to get payed like the best. Sitting, or being benched will almost kill any chance of a huge payday

it may take all off-season for a deal to work out, and if the Bills are serious about dealing him, it will get done for the best offer thats out there, probably a 3rd at best, or for another teams disgruntled, trade demanding player.