Remember that line by that drill Seargent?

/dev/null

Surprised it wasn't marines.

You know you talk pretty big for someone shorter then me. Way to denegrate a group of men who have done far more for far longer then that contract everything out organization that you belonged to.

You know you talk pretty big for someone shorter then me. Way to denegrate a group of men who have done far more for far longer then that contract everything out organization that you belonged to.

"contract out"....you mean.....HALLIBURTON? :lol: I doubt if I'm shorter than you by the way.

"contract out"....you mean.....HALLIBURTON? :lol: I doubt if I'm shorter than you by the way.

Actually my sources inform me that I in fact tower over you. And yeah seems like your service has done little by themselves since they were actually part of the better service.

Actually my sources inform me that I in fact towe over you. And yeah seems like your service has done little by themselves since they were actually part of the better service.

Nonsense...the Army was part of the air force for over a century before we let them become an independent branch in 1948. The air force could never have won all those wars without the army's ground support..the navy's sea support...and whatever it is you marines do. Your service, on the other hand...is part of the sissy frigging NAVY? I work with a retired Navy commander who explained that the navy has marines on the ship because keeping sheep there would be too obvious!

Nonsense...the Army was part of the air force for over a century before we let them become an independent branch in 1948. The air force could never have won all those wars without the army's ground support..the navy's sea support...and whatever it is you marines do. Your service, on the other hand...is part of the sissy frigging NAVY? I work with a retired Navy commander who explained that the navy has marines on the ship because keeping sheep there would be too obvious!

Yeah you keep listening to those squids. That's you're problem. Ever wonder why the Marines are the only ones issued weapons on ship. It's to keep the squids away. Look good in uniform and they are all over you.