The question and answer with Donahoe this week

What's up Fellow Bills Fans?? this is my first post on this board, i frequent another B.B. board, but i may need to switch.. Anyways.. i found this absolutly hilarious as well.. especially this comment by TD.

"TD: Our number one goal will always be to try and win the Super Bowl with the secondary goal of making the playoffs. "

[My take: this statement is just moronic; if he thinks he can win the Superbowl without making the playoffs, he should be asked to leave tommorrow]

Didn't we hear this when Donahue was first introduced with the Bills!? 4 years later....Deja Vu.

66157[/snapback]

Exactly...And now were looking at a Team that is possibly worse than the 3-13 Team TD started with...

Now, I don't believe these Bills are quite as bad as that 2001 Squad, but I've been hearing this crap from TD (and everyone else he has brought in here) for WAY too long now. I know they can't cash it in after 4 Games, but come on TD, at least give us a new line or two... :)

Take a Covey course, you'll find TD's answers are right on.  Always display faith and confidence in your charges, but at the same time always look for ways to improve.

His answers are those of an effective leader.

66131[/snapback]

How can that be effective leadership? The troops aren't executing the plan, etc. and the leader just pats them on the back and says, "Good job."

Sounds like a guaranteed recipe for failure. Everybody pretending things are running along smoothly while the competition kicks your ass.

What's the name of this course? "6 effective ways to run your company into the abyss"? "How to lead like a loser"? :)

This is the first time I've laughed today.  Donahoe has turned into the Iraqi Information Minister.  The questions and responses are priceless!

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2801

Here's my favorite.  I laughed so hard a had tears streaming down my cheeks:

Bob A. (Amherst, NY): Who is responsible for this mess? Is no one accountable for turning this team into a sick joke?

TD: We wouldn't exactly describe it as a mess. We are struggling. We are four games into the season and again we feel it's not fair to the players or the coaches to draw conclusions after four games. We realize what the problems are and we are working hard to try to correct them. We feel that this team is not that far away.

66051[/snapback]

Read the whole article. Donahoe can suck it. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Go back to ESPN and retrieve emails......meathead. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I just read that in the transcript of 'You ask it' or whatever. It was worth a chuckle.

It reminded me of when a few yrs ago Parcells was coaching NE & some reporter quoted him as referring to players as 'pre-Madonnas' as opposed to 'primadonnas'.

Take a Covey course, you'll find TD's answers are right on.  Always display faith and confidence in your charges, but at the same time always look for ways to improve.

His answers are those of an effective leader.

66131[/snapback]

I have Campy, and it's easy to see he knows how to deliver the talk.

But he's not walking the walk.

The efforts of his three and a half years of labor are stevestojan in the bed.

People that are in leadership roles get stevestojan-canned for bad performance.

Just because he can deliver a good speech doesn't means we give him tenure.

Personally I think a size 12 up their collective backsides is long overdue.

Look at Coughlin in NY. He does that and look at the results.

Maybe we could rent R. Lee Ermy for a few weeks. He'd straighten out this bunch of pie-hole breathing maggots!