Talks break down with Jamal, Ravens considering Dillion.

Only problem is that the Bills will need a RB themselves once they trade McGahee.

Not a problem. We can get at least two picks for McGahee, including a first, which we can package to trade to the Raiders for the first pick in the draft, where we can pick the best RB available, who's sure to be a future Hall-of-Famer...and Marv's senile for even considering it, since an RB with the first pick is a reach when Brady Quinn's still on the board...

Did I miss any TSW cliches?

Only problem is that the Bills will need a RB themselves once they trade McGahee.

yup, and I'm not sure the A-train is an adequate replacement. I know DJ likes him. But he's less patient than Willis in allowing holes to develop.

One thing for certain: Willis is optimally positioned for success in '07:

1. Final year of contract -- he'll work his @ss off
  2. Beefed up line that will drive more holes open for him next year

Not a problem. We can get at least two picks for McGahee, including a first, which we can package to trade to the Raiders for the first pick in the draft, where we can pick the best RB available, who's sure to be a future Hall-of-Famer...and Marv's senile for even considering it, since an RB with the first pick is a reach when Brady Quinn's still on the board...

OK, I know your kidding..

Just one. " Our Defence is the worst in the NFL on March 5th "

Do you think we'll win tomorrow?

Really, How So?

Buffalo - McGahee

Miami - R. Williams/R. Brown

New England - Maroney

Jets - Thomas Jones

Colts - Addai

Tennessee - Open (White?)

Jacksonville - Jones Drew

Houston - A.Green

Steelers-Parker

Browns-Open (Droughns?)

Cincinatti - Rudi Johnson

Baltimore - Open (Lewis?)

San Diego - LT

Kansas City - LJ

Denver - Henry

Oakland - Lamont Jordan

Philly - Westbrook

Dallas - Jones/Barber III

Giants - Open (Jacobs?)

Redskins - Dillon

Chicago - Benson

Green Bay - Open

Detroit - k. Jones/T. Bell

Minnesota - Taylor

NO - Bush/McCalister

Carolina - Foster/D. Williams

Atlanta - Dunn/Norwood

Tampa - Cadillac

Seattle - Alexander

San Fran - Gore

St. Louis - Jackson

Arizona - Edge

That means, teams that need a RB

1. Giants

2. Tennessee

3. Green Bay

4. Cleveland

5. Baltimore

6. Tampa Bay (I'll throw them in here)

7. Buffalo (Also throw them in due to losing mcgahee to make this feasible)

So thats it. 7 teams. What RBs are available?

1. Willis McGahee

2. Cadillac Williams

3. Jamal Lewis

4. Adrian Peterson

5. Marshawn Lynch

6. Micheal Bush

7. Kenny Irons

8. Chris Brown

9. Corey Dillon

10. Ruben Droughns

11. Correll Buchalter

12. Ladell Betts

13. Dominick Rhodes

14. Micheal Turner

15. Kevin Barlow

16. Fred Taylor

17. Anthony Thomas

Here's the simpler answer:

We don't need a RB. So we only give up Willis McGahee if we can get better by doing it (not going to happen), and not because Marv doesn't like him.

Willis will be a very good Bill this year, and we will have to get a new RB next spring for the 2008 season.

Just one. " Our Defence is the worst in the NFL on March 5th "

Do you think we'll win tomorrow?

we are still gonna draft a bunch of defensive players starting with paul posluszny.willis will be eating humble pie after seeing he had zero interest from what turned out to be alot of teams trading and signing runningbacks.this was definately unusual this season with all the wheeling and dealing for runningbacks.i think when marv sits drew rosenhaus down and says look we couldn't even get a second round pick for "the self proclaimed best runningback in football"drew will then turn to willis and tell him to knock off the crap and rededicate himself to football so that drew can get willis "paid" in 2008.after this happens we will not have to burn a day 1 pick on a runningback..thus enabling the bills to focus on this defensive rich draft this year.go bills in"07

Here's the simpler answer:

We don't need a RB. So we only give up Willis McGahee if we can get better by doing it (not going to happen), and not because Marv doesn't like him.

Willis will be a very good Bill this year, and we will have to get a new RB next spring for the 2008 season.

Willis should be at least satisfied that he'll have hopefully one the best left sides in the NFL to run behind. If anything, this could make him look better than he really is and increase his stock when the 2008 FA period begins.

Marv is not the type who would get rid of the starter and have someone like A Train as the starter. He knows better, hopefully.

Willis should be at least satisfied that he'll have hopefully one the best left sides in the NFL to run behind. If anything, this could make him look better than he really is and increase his stock when the 2008 FA period begins.

Marv is not the type who would get rid of the starter and have someone like A Train as the starter. He knows better, hopefully.

Except A-train isnt on the roster hes a free agent.