Dolphins

K-Gun10

Regardless at the right price, he and Royal would look nice in a 2 TE set!

Totally agree with you, Mad and Jester. The guy is a weapon. I have read a couple of places that he has a rep as Party Hearty Marty..maybe he and Willis can hang in Toronto on off days.

Looking at NFL.com's gamebook for that game, he only had 1.

I count two.

3-8-MIA 49 (15:00) (Shotgun) 3-J.Harrington pass incomplete short middle to 81-R.McMichael. Dropped, receiver at BUF 46.

3-10-MIA 19 (7:17) (Shotgun) 3-J.Harrington pass incomplete short middle to 81-R.McMichael. Dropped, receiver at MIA 20.

Note: Those drops took place on third downs.

However, even using this method is inconsistent. Check out the Packers v. Dolphins in week 7. There is no mention of Randy dropping the ball in the Game Book, but upon reading the recap for the game:

"McMichael dropped at least two other passes, including one that deflected off his chest to Barnett.

"My teammates depend on me to make plays, and I didn't do that," McMichael said. "I let my teammates down."

And if you are still not convinced, think about this. The Dolphins have needs in a lot of areas, somebody that can catch a ball being one of them. If the Dolphins are willing to cut this guy loose (Randy's contract was terminated), he is not as good as you think he is.

no way do we bring this scumbag anywhere near our office

i hear ya, but the problem is, if you don't want "scumbags" on your roster, you'll be playing with mostly substandard talent. willis aside, i'm sure plenty of scumbags are already on the bills' roster, we just don't knwo who they are or why they are.

i think you could make a list of famous transgressions by super bowl-era bills and conclude a lot of those guys were "scumbags" too....that is, if you wanted to.