Dear Mr Wilson:

HelloNewman

everyone know how disgusted you are with this pathetic excuse for an offense that your general manager. Watching this offense operate is like watching a dysfunctional family gather for Thanksgiving dinner with your president and GM being at the head of the table.

I am sure you must be burning up inside knowing your royal highness the great exhaulted Tom Donahoe gave up a 2005 top 5 pick to the Dallas to a QB who broke his leg in training camp and is totally useless right now. You must have hung your head low knowing your #4 2002 pick showed up to camp fat and unprepared and has the maturity of a 3 year old girl and a mean streak like the Pillsbury doughboy. You must be shaking your head asking yourself why you got duped into taking an injured RB with the #23 overall in the 2003 who is still collecting dust on the sidelines and has not fully recovered from his injury still to this day. You must also shed a tear knowing your 2004 first rounder is not being utilized properly.....why catch one ball for 50 yds when you can catch 50 balls for 1 yd?

I feel sad that your football team is filled with mental midgets and paper tigers who cannot seem to get out of their own way. Yet they make a tackle and stand up and dance like they won the Super Bowl. Knowing you spent all this money to try to make this team better and all you have to show for it is 0-4 and only 1 of the 2 winless teams right now in the NFL.

I am tearful your offensive line slides to protect left when the blitz is coming from the right. When the term "smashmouth" means the DL gave your left tackle a concussion when he drove his helmet into his jaw. Why dictate when you can just take it?

Finally, I think you deserve a big hug for allowing the white haired king to hire an inexperienced head coach time after time. There is no need to get a winner with a proven track record when you have the likes of the tastefully named Gregg who has a big notebook of assistant names or Mike who happens to be a Pittsburgh retread good ole boy who lights farts with your president and GM during the week.

I just want to let you know to keep your chin up and hang in there. You have my full support of this team. Call me in 2006 and I might go and buy a game ticket if things are better. Thank you Ralph!!!

Love and kisses,

Hello Newman