UFC 68

slothrop

All I can say is WOW! I always thought Silvia was a weak champion, but Couture destroyed him. His standup game was incredible. I did not expect that. He executed a perfect gameplan against the much bigger guy. But now Couture will likely have to fight Cro-Cop which will not be a long fight - though Cro-Cop's losses have come to elite wrestlers who can get him to the ground.

Matt Hughes (who I hate) was unremarkable, though he did dominate. I was disapointed in the Franklin v. McDonald fight. I was turning into a McDonald fan, but he was terrible on his feet. His shoots were slow and awkward. I was waiting for Franklin to hit him with a knew or kick whenever he ducked his head and took his eyes off him.

I wanted to see the Matt Hamil fight. I think he could become a great fighter.

Up next, great fights. The one I am looking forward to is Josh Koschek v. Diego Sanchez. That should be a great one. Also Brad Imes v. Keith Herring. Herring was terrible in his UFC debut. Imes has steadily improved but took a long time off.

All I can say is WOW! I always thought Silvia was a weak champion, but Couture destroyed him. His standup game was incredible. I did not expect that. He executed a perfect gameplan against the much bigger guy. But now Couture will likely have to fight Cro-Cop which will not be a long fight - though Cro-Cop's losses have come to elite wrestlers who can get him to the ground.

Matt Hughes (who I hate) was unremarkable, though he did dominate. I was disapointed in the Franklin v. McDonald fight. I was turning into a McDonald fan, but he was terrible on his feet. His shoots were slow and awkward. I was waiting for Franklin to hit him with a knew or kick whenever he ducked his head and took his eyes off him.

I wanted to see the Matt Hamil fight. I think he could become a great fighter.

Up next, great fights. The one I am looking forward to is Josh Koschek v. Diego Sanchez. That should be a great one. Also Brad Imes v. Keith Herring. Herring was terrible in his UFC debut. Imes has steadily improved but took a long time off.

Tim Sylvia definetly didn't even have half the heart that Captain America (Couture) possesed the other night. I couldn't believe the fact that he kept catching him with that over hand right and left hook. The thing that boggled my mind about that whole fight is how Tim through 1 or 2 leg kicks. The dude is 6' 7" if you connect with a kick it's gonna do some damage.

I disagree with you on the UFC 69 being great fights. I think it's the weakest card in a long time with everyone pretty much being one of TUF contestants.

Main Card

GSP/Serra

Sanchez/Koscheck

Swick/Okami

Grove/Belcher

Huerta/Garcia

Undercard

Imes/Herring

Leites/Sell

Cummo/Haynes

Spratt/Davis

UFC 70 looks to be much better and is going to be taking place in England. However Cro-Cop will be fighting Gonzaga.

Oh and just a side not I can't stand anyone pretty much in the Miletich camp myself. I'm gald none of them have belts now.

Oh and just a side not I can't stand anyone pretty much in the Miletich camp myself. I'm gald none of them have belts now.

AMEN!!!! I hate how cocky all their fighters are. Silvia will never sniff the belt again once Cro-Cop (or my favortie HW - Brandon Vera) wins it.

While agree the rest of the card is week - Josh Koschek v. Diego Sanchez will be great. Koschek is possible the best athlete in the UFC (St. Pierre is up there as well) and he is one of the top wrestlers. He reminds me of a young Matt Hughes with more talent.

Sanchez is just a bad ass. Highly skilled and also quick.

I wonder if it was pain killers - Liddell is 37 or so. He is likely on some serious pain meds.

No, not drugs he was diagnosed with phemonia and Dana White was pi$$ed that his "team" let that interview take place. He's supposedly bed ridden right now.

No, not drugs he was diagnosed with phemonia and Dana White was pi$$ed that his "team" let that interview take place. He's supposedly bed ridden right now.

In addition, he passed out right on the set after that interview and was rushed to the hospital.

In addition, he passed out right on the set after that interview and was rushed to the hospital.

where did you find this out?

Also, I just read that Brandon Vera may be leaving the UFC. He only has one more fight on his contract and he is shopping around. I think Dana White would be stupid to let him go just when the heavy weight division is starting to improve.

Also, I just read that Brandon Vera may be leaving the UFC. He only has one more fight on his contract and he is shopping around. I think Dana White would be stupid to let him go just when the heavy weight division is starting to improve.

Vera's just being smart. His marketability may never be higher than it is right now.

Dana White had an interview on Sherdog.