Here's a RFA RCB that is ready to come into his own.

His name is Jacques Reeves. Click on his name and read his bio. I would to love snatch a player off that bonehead Jerry Jones. It's an added bonus that he's a big contributor on special teams, another dimension that should be attractive to Marv.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_roster.cfm

The positions that we need to fill with the draft are limited by the time we select after the first round. The talent looks to drop off considerably for the CB, DT and LB positions. Using a 3rd rd pick (see previous post) and a 7th on areas of concern may be a valid solution. I would like to see the Bills raid some other teams for their 2 and 3 year players who have already had some pro game experience. This would still leave us with our 1st and 2nd rd picks. If either Spikes or McGahee were to be traded, we would be replenishing and upgrading our picks that we spent on RFAs as we filled our needs.

Would there be any objections to this roster strategy?

His name is Jacques Reeves. Click on his name and read his bio. I would to love snatch a player off that bonehead Jerry Jones. It's an added bonus that he's a big contributor on special teams, another dimension that should be attractive to Marv.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_roster.cfm

The positions that we need to fill with the draft are limited by the time we select after the first round. The talent looks to drop off considerably for the CB, DT and LB positions. Using a 3rd rd pick (see previous post) and a 7th on areas of concern may be a valid solution. I would like to see the Bills raid some other teams for their 2 and 3 year players who have already had some pro game experience. This would still leave us with our 1st and 2nd rd picks. If either Spikes or McGahee were to be traded, we would be replenishing and upgrading our picks that we spent on RFAs as we filled our needs.

Would there be any objections to this roster strategy?

I've never heard of him.