Name all Fifty States in ten minutes or less

millbank

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In elementary school we had to learn to "sing" the state names alphabetically...to this day, if I need to think of a state I hum the song to myself. It never fails.

I tried the test and finished in just under 2:00...only my typing skills held me back. :censored:

same here. it wasnt the memory, it was the typing that killed me.

For the life of me Massachusets may as well not exist. Because I did this three times and didn't get it in the 10 minute slot any time!!

My brain appears not to have space for all 50. I can get 40 of them in 3 minutes and the remaining 10 (random each time) come in drips and drabs. It's all those faceless middle states that get me.

I only acknowledge Iowa, Alabama, Mississippi, Wyoming, Texas, Idaho, West Virginia, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Kentucky, Kansas, Tennessee, some New York communities, Nebraska, certain southwest portions of Indiana, very limited areas of Ohio, some portions of Pennsylvania and Utah, and Oklahoma.

The rest can go to h*ll.

:rolleyes:

I only acknowledge Iowa, Alabama, Mississippi, Wyoming, Texas, Idaho, West Virginia, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Kentucky, Kansas, Tennessee, some New York communities, Nebraska, certain southwest portions of Indiana, very limited areas of Ohio, some portions of Pennsylvania and Utah, and Oklahoma.

The rest can go to h*ll.

I've seen you snuggling with California. Don't deny it!

The rest can go to h*ll.

:thumbsup:

Fine, be that way! :lol:

I just took it... At work, the site is blocked...

Took me 6:12... The thing that did me in was typing and spelling...

It would be neat if they let you count the postal abbreviation... I probably could do that in under a couple of minutes, if even that long... Seemed spelling wise, I got hung up on:

PA

MA

CT

Go figure!

Then once it doesn't except the incorrect spelling... I would move on to the other state... And finally wasted about 3 minutes plodding through dozens of MA spellings... God I hate that state!