Name all Fifty States in ten minutes or less

millbank

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likewise spelling got me on a number of them... <_< took close to eight minutes...

got it with like 5 minutes remaining, but couldn't figure out how to spell Massachusetts correctly to save my life. <_<

Finally I just googled real quick and got it with 3 minutes remaining

I can do it in much less... I do it geographically in my mind starting in HI, AK... Then moving east from the west...

And capitals too!

Now what about the 13 Canadian provinces? I usually start in the Maritimes with PE Island, NB, NS, NF/Labrador, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskat, AB, BC, Yukon, NWT, and the kicker now Nunavut... Which don't ask me what the capital is... <_<

The others:

Charletttown

Fredericton

Halifax

St. John's

Quebec (City)

Toronto

Winnipeg

Regina

Calgary

Victoria

Whitehorse

Yellowknife

<_<:blink:

located in the hills rising from Koojesse Inlet , Nunavut Capital City....... Iqaluit <_<

I can do it in much less... I do it geographically in my mind starting in HI, AK... Then moving east from the west...

And capitals too!

Now what about the 13 Canadian provinces? I usually start in the Maritimes with PE Island, NB, NS, NF/Labrador, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskat, AB, BC, Yukon, NWT, and the kicker now Nunavut... Which don't ask me what the capital is... <_<

The others:

Charletttown

Fredericton

Halifax

St. John's

Quebec (City)

Toronto

Winnipeg

Regina

Calgary

Victoria

Whitehorse