Thoughts on a familiar RB.

Pass. And not because of the off-field stuff. I remember how hard he ran, but more importantly I remember the fumbles. He seemed to take over the story of every game because the offense would have to erase the problems he created by fumbling. Then it was: "See how hard Travis runs, he's great" <_< But we never would have been there if he didn't fumble in the first place. Instead of beating teams 31-10 we were beating them 21-17 or losing. I suppose I can see the logic but - compared with drafting a guy in the second round, well, there is no comparision, IMO.

I don't want him back in Buffalo, but what happens to him in FA is a one determinant of the future of McGahee, and gives an idea of his value in accordance to other teams.

What,....are you one of his baby's mamma's or someone who hates Torornto or do you just not like quality RB's.

Did he personally do anything to you or is it something deep down inside that you can not get out?? <_<

What are fans thoughts on Travis Henry? Also, would you like him on the bills with the current offense? Not saying it's a possibility, just curious on some Bills fans thoughts.

I don't think there's any way he comes back to Buffalo. Marv will not bring someone back who supposedly was involved with underage girls.

The guy also had a great aptitude to fumble the ball.

I don't think that you are advocating bringing him back Ken so this is not meant to insult you but I just don't understand why many fans cannnot let go of the past with certain players. It's an attempt to hold onto what people perceive as some sort of 'glory days', as if consistently missing the playoffs and having a fumbler as your RB are the 'glory days'.

Bring back this guy, bring back that guy, blah blah blah

Want to bring someone back with whom noone will associate any type of glory days? Bring back Drew Bledsoe.

Not much glory to be found there. Also, he said he''d never be a backup in the league, ESPECIALLY to JP Losman, so I guess that is out of the question.

Either that or we'll have to trade losman to make it happen.......hmmmm, how the hell could I get that to happen.......I got it, if I could just find the phone number to some skeevy skin mag, I know just what to say to get the job done.

If that doesnt work for ya, maybe its not that the idea itself is bad, it just needs to be cranked up to Eleven, bring back Rob Johnson!!!(although he did start infinately more playoff games in a Bills uni than Drew unless you count than Jan 2nd Pittsburgh debacle.)

Forget about Wilis going to Denver.

Broncos | Team in negotiations with Henry

Mon, 5 Mar 2007 07:36:43 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the Denver Broncos spent the evening Sunday, March 4, negotiating a contract with free agent RB Travis Henry (Titans). The Broncos are expected to try to get a deal done with Henry before he leaves Denver.

Forget about Wilis going to Denver.

Broncos | Team in negotiations with Henry

Mon, 5 Mar 2007 07:36:43 -0800

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the Denver Broncos spent the evening Sunday, March 4, negotiating a contract with free agent RB Travis Henry (Titans). The Broncos are expected to try to get a deal done with Henry before he leaves Denver.

<_<