RB Ahman Green cancelled his visit to Oakland.

I'm glad that the Texans are out of the way for a RB. They're before us in the draft and in case we want to move up, it won't cost us as much. We are in pretty good shape with this whole RB thing. Anyone who wants to trade up, like Green Bay, the cost will be quite large. This almost should help Mcgahee's stock.

How many RB's do they have now? Gado, Dayne, Dom Davis, Wali Lundy, and Ahman Green. Someone has to get cut, right? Of the lot, I think Ahman Green is the worst; he seems to be on the downswing of his career and rest on the upswing. Very weird signing.

how must gado feel? the dudeleft green thinking he'd have a chance to start, and he might be a backup to Green again

Sherman is in love with him and probably is enjoying alittle spite in the process. Green does add the dimension of being able to catch out of the backfield. As far as I know Davis is the only one who offers that capability and his career could be over.

How many RB's do they have now? Gado, Dayne, Dom Davis, Wali Lundy, and Ahman Green. Someone has to get cut, right? Of the lot, I think Ahman Green is the worst; he seems to be on the downswing of his career and rest on the upswing. Very weird signing.

The sad thing is that Green, who is on the downside of his career, still had a better year than our young "stud." 1,059, 4 ypc, 46 catches, and 6 tds vs. 990, 3.8 ypc, 18 catches, and 6 tds.

I thought Willis is worth more than a 3rd but perhaps his value is not as high as we think.

I thought Willis is worth more than a 3rd but perhaps his value is not as high as we think.

Only the people on this board think his value is more than a 3rd. I'd even be surprised if we got a 3rd for him.

I think Davis is as good as gone, he was rumored to be on his way out last year before getting hurt

A.Green had a nice comeback year last year after getting hurt the year before