Last year Marv's picks were considered a reach by most

Who might that lucky millionare be? One guy that I really like and seems to fit the mold of a blue collar Buffalonian- Paul Puzlusny - I wouldn't mind at all reaching up to grab this guy assuming Willis is gone by pick 12. Another guy that fits our defense is Shaw the other OLB from PSU. His stock is rising and he could be grabbed as high as rd 2 or slip to rd 3 by the time the draft starts... I'd like to see Puz, bush, and shaw be our top 3 picks. Not so sure who goes 2nd rd and who goes 3rd rd...

Who might that lucky millionare be? One guy that I really like and seems to fit the mold of a blue collar Buffalonian- Paul Puzlusny - I wouldn't mind at all reaching up to grab this guy assuming Willis is gone by pick 12. Another guy that fits our defense is Shaw the other OLB from PSU. His stock is rising and he could be grabbed as high as rd 2 or slip to rd 3 by the time the draft starts... I'd like to see Puz, bush, and shaw be our top 3 picks. Not so sure who goes 2nd rd and who goes 3rd rd...

Did the penn state boosters pay you for this post?

I would imagine that Poz will move up a bit, with BAL losing Adalius Thomas, CIN cutting Brian Simmons, and the Bills almost certainly showing TKO the door.