The Raiders failed to tender DT Anttaj Hawthorne.

It seems that the of posts lately are centered on trading/not trading McGahee, the 3 glaring needs that we still have and what positions that should be addressed first in the draft. With more and more players that will become available, I believe our needs will be met before the draft even starts. This will put us in position to select best player available, the way it should be. Would that be acceptable for EVERYONE?

It seems that the of posts lately are centered on trading/not trading McGahee, the 3 glaring needs that we still have and what positions that should be addressed first in the draft. With more and more players that will become available, I believe our needs will be met before the draft even starts. This will put us in position to select best player available, the way it should be. Would that be acceptable for EVERYONE?

:blink:

Iwas gonna say i recall an incident with him shortly before the draft which dropped him. For some reason Luis Castillo came out of his predraft scandal relatively unscathed.

If you cant stay clean right before the draft, that exhibits a major lack of discipline.

I dunno though, as far as calling him a Pot smoking nobody, that could be used to describe plenty of folks i know/

I was only using him as an example, not a reccommendation. There is going to be plenty of players available still for replacements. Who knows what is still available for options with the RFAs. I do believe Marv has a definite plan on how he wants to build this team and that he's still far from being finished. This should still prove to be a exciting week coming up. Stay tuned.