TB Calvin Johnson, WR, Ga Tech

ARI Joe Thomas, OL, Wisconsin

WAS Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson

MIN Leon Hall, CB, Michigan

HOU Levi Brown, OL, Penn State

MIA Jamaal Anderson, DE, Arkansas

ATL LaRon Landry, S, LSU

SF Dwayne Jarrett, WR, USC

BUF ? Both DT's (Branch and Okoye) have fallen to here, Patrick Willis is on the board. CB Revis and RB Lynch remain as well.

Make Your Pick!

Oooooooooooooo you dirty dog. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............ I'd flip a coin over the DT's I suppose. I'm definitley staying up front, I know that. No CB worth #12 and we can get a LB in round 2. Branch or Okoye, Okoye or Branch..................

OAK JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU

DET Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame

CLE Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma

ATL LaRon Landry, S, LSU

BUF ? Both DT's (Branch and Okoye) have fallen to here, Patrick Willis is on the board. CB Revis and RB Lynch remain as well.

Make Your Pick!

beg, borrow and steal to move down 2-3 slots... Take whomever falls.

We accept a trade offer for our 12th pick and trade down 4-5 spots and gain another 2nd round pick.

Excellent! Right Answer! Here's what happens:

BUF Trades Down 4-5 Places

STL Alan Branch, DT, Michigan

CAR Patrick Willis, LB, Mississippi

Panthers need LB help because Dan Morgan can't stay healthy, and Willis will provide immediate help. Wills was the defensive MVP for the South team in the Senior Bowl with 11 tackles.

PIT Darrelle Revis, DB, Pittsburgh

The Steelers don't have a glaring need, but can't pass on Revis and he could be a steal at #15.

GB Marshawn Lynch, RB, California

Several teams picking after them hope the Packers pass on Lynch, but Ahman Green is not getting any younger, so Green Bay taking a RB makes the most sense, especially a RB some analysts think is the best RB in the draft.

BUF Amobe Okoye DT

That would be nice but DT's usually go earlier than expected, especially in the last 5 years or so. The popularity of the cover 2, the importance of the DT's in that scheme and the rareness of DT's that can both penetrate and hold the fort means that those guys do not last long on draft day. I think the odds are better that both Branch and Amobi are gone before #12 than that they would both be available.

OAK JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU

DET Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame

CLE Adrian Peterson, RB, Oklahoma

ATL LaRon Landry, S, LSU

Make Your Pick!

I don't usually say it, but I'd go with either DT. Usually, both don't pan out, but in this case you have two completely different types.

Branch has Richard Seymour-like potential based on what I've seen in games the past couple seasons. That's about as good and versatile as you're going to get in an NFL DL. He could be the foundation of any style of defense. However, he doesn't have that non-stop motor and it can be really hard to evaluate this type of player in college because college football is so much more about quick-hitting plays that really negate the playmaking skill of big DT's. I think this can lead guys to take plays off from time to time, as was the case with Stroud and Seymour at Georgia.

Okoye I really like too, but he will never be the physical force Branch COULD be. Of the two, however, Okoye is far less likely to bust. He could become a well rounded All-Pro and fit well in this scheme. But he and McCargo together, if both playing well still might not make for a good run defense and I think you then probably need a little better run defender at the MLB spot than you would with Branch. I think the determining factor here might be the Bills NEED for someone to dominate. IMO, the deciding factor would probably be interviews and gut feel, but based on the tape I'd take Branch and go for the greatness.

Willis is really good too, but in the cover 2 it all starts up front. I also believe that DL tend to maintain their level of play longer than LB's, who really take a beating and wear down quickly, and while the Bills obviously differ(see recent history with DB's) I think when drafting a player in round 1 you have to be looking for both quality and quantity of years of service.