It's Early, But Rudy is running way ahead of pack

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17435176/site/newsweek/

How will the social Conservatives react to this? Pro-choice, doesn't want to lock gays away in institutions and ran around on his wife/wives. I see a big pillow fight coming in the GOP <_<

Goes to show all you care about is seeing the GOP's fight and not the issues of this country.

You are a prime example of someone who will never be happy, and your main objective is to see others fail.

This is why I do not like either party, I might vote Republican and that is a big might, but ill slit my throat before ever voting for a democrat again.

Politics is a joke and you are a prime example why.

Goes to show all you care about is seeing the GOP's fight and not the issues of this country.

You are a prime example of someone who will never be happy, and your main objective is to see others fail.

This is why I do not like either party, I might vote Republican and that is a big might, but ill slit my throat before ever voting for a democrat again.

Politics is a joke and you are a prime example why.

You are talking about slitting your own stupid throat and are saying I'm unhappy? I must say it is rather remarkable how every empty head on this board turns ever thread into a personal attack. Now I'm unhappy, a manic depressive who lives only to see others fail! I'm so depressed in fact I can't even bring myself to see the joy in slitting my throat! Well I think you are the joke. Typical neaderthal, knuckledragging moron that hates politics, but hates Democrats more. I hope you lose your keys today and can't find them even after you tear apart your place looking for them. You know, like you dropped them in the snow and can't find them till spring, or something. You low life creep

Must admit that the level of Repub support for Guiliani is surprising. He's a combination of the two things that they criticize the leading Democratic candidates for: 1) inexperienced legislatively (Obama) and 2) a social liberal with a controversial moral background (Hillary).

Obviously there are other factors....but I'm just sayin'.

I kinda like the guy.

Must admit that the level of Repub support for Guiliani is surprising. He's a combination of the two things that they criticize the leading Democratic candidates for: 1) inexperienced legislatively (Obama) and 2) a social liberal with a controversial moral background (Hillary).

Obviously there are other factors....but I'm just sayin'.

I kinda like the guy.

But he's not a Senator. Sentor's have a very hard time getting elected. They usually have long voting records that come back to haunt them. When was the last time a mayor of a major city was elected President? Never, if my memory of history is correct.

Normally I would agree with you. But Hillary will bring out all the republican base if she gets the nomination.

She won't get the nomination. She's the Howard Dean of 2008.

If she does get nominated, the Republicans could run just about anyone & win. She's has too many people who will never vote for her to ever win a general election. Sooner or later, the Democrats are going to figure this out.